Timmzeh

Reaction score
So some of you may be following my story, 'The Pozzo Machine'. but with exams coming up I need something that won't take as long, but will still make an interesting story. I will be doing this in detail, as I don't have a lot of time to skip forward quickly. Also I took inspiration from @Lippo255, with his story - C.J. Lippo, A life in football

Fernando Teixeira

View attachment 280665

View attachment 280664

Meet Fernando Teixeira. Born and raised in San Jose, Costa Rica, he moved to Southern Spain with his family. He was spotted playing for his local U18 side at the age of 15 by Cadiz, who immediately signed the young midfielder to a multi-year youth contract.

Fernando seems like he has the potential to be one of Europe's best midfielders. He is primarily a playmaker, however he does have some defensive capabilities such as good tackling and anticipation. Fernando is currently eligible for Costa Rica, he has 2 and a half years before he will be eligible for Spain, I'm not sure who he will end up playing for internationally. It will be tough for him to challenge for first team football for a few years, his main aim will be to develop as much as possible at Cadiz, whilst enhancing his tan in one of Spain's most beautiful areas.

I'm not sure what the long-term plan is once his career is over. I think I will add a manager into the game replicating Fernando as much as possible, and take control of his managerial career? Any ideas welcome! Want this to be more than just a B.A.P.

Overall I am really happy with his starting stats, let's see how his 1st season goes!

Last edited:
Looks like I have started something here. Interested to see how you get on mate, will follow!

Would love to see a management career to follow. Especially with an Ambitious personality who is Volatile & Media Friendly!

Great stuff!

Looks like I have started something here. Interested to see how you get on mate, will follow!

Would love to see a management career to follow. Especially with an Ambitious personality who is Volatile & Media Friendly!

Great stuff!

Yeah you definitely have! It's a good idea especially as I am busy over the next few weeks :)

January Update / Promising Beginnings

Fernando Teixiera

View attachment 280634

Fernando has had a decent first half to his first season at Cadiz. He has made 2 first team appearances in the Copa del Rey, including a big game where he started against La Liga outfit Athletic Bilbao, but he struggled to make an impact in both games.

View attachment 280616

View attachment 280618

He has also struggled to perform to his best abilities in the youth and reserve fixtures he has participated in, however he has made 4 appearances for the Costa Rica U20 squad, and has been appointed captain!

View attachment 280614

Fernando twisted his ankle in training in late December, but this will only stall his progress slightly as he will miss 3 weeks.

View attachment 280630

Fernando is currently learning from a more experienced member of the squad, 30 yr old Juanma Espinosa will help nurture Fernando, helping him develop into the best player he can be. He has been a vital part to Cadiz's success so far this season.

View attachment 280620

Cadiz are having an excellent season, they top the table so far. Hopefully promotion will be on the cards for them, and Teixeira can have a bigger influence on the first team.

View attachment 280619

Hopefully Fernando can continue his decent progress into the 2nd half of the season!

Great start to the story!

I remember in old versions of FM you could subscribe to players that you wanted to follow in BAPs can you still do this or do you have to just add to shortlist?

Wow U20's captain! Nice start mate!

Thanks mate! Yeah he's had a decent start.

Great start to the story!

I remember in old versions of FM you could subscribe to players that you wanted to follow in BAPs can you still do this or do you have to just add to shortlist?

Cheers man! I dont think you can do it, I have just subsribed to Cadiz, Costa Rica and added him to shortlist :)

June Review / First Season

Fernando Teixeira

View attachment 280263

Fernando has had a much better 2nd half of the season. The 16 year old has stayed completely injury free, playing a total of 13 league games, 11 of which were from the start. He has put together some decent performances for a player of his age, and has 5 assists overall.

His stats seem to have improved nicely through the year, but I did notice his determination went down, most likely down to his tutor having a lower determination.

View attachment 280266

Fernando has also made 12 appearances for the Costa Rican U20 side, all of which as captain.

View attachment 280265

Cadiz finished 1st in the league, however still will face some tough play-off games to gain promotion. However Fernando will not be competing in any of these games, as he is off to the U20 World Cup with Costa Rica, and is in a confident mood despite Costa Rica being outsiders. They will play Ghana, Argentina and Germany who will be very tough opponents. However this does represent a chance for Fernando to show off his talents at the greatest youth stage, against some of the best young players in the world.

View attachment 280565

Last edited:
End of Season Review 2014/2015 / First Year

Fernando Teixeira

View attachment 280261

The end to a decent season for Fernando. He has done well to break into Cadiz's 1st team, and has become an integral part of the Costa Rican U20. He has progressed well as a footballer, despite not putting in the best performances. Hopefully Fernando can have another good season of progression next season.

Cadiz

View attachment 280259

Cadiz are knocked out of the play-offs at the final stage, after loosing to Castilla they had to take the longer route, and eventually lost to Gimnastic, meaning they will play another season in the Segunda divisions in Spain.

Costa Rica U20s

View attachment 280344

View attachment 280345

A fairly unimpressive tournement for Costa Rica U20s who were outclassed, however Fernando Teixeira put in a top class performance against Argentina.

One other thing I noticed, this happened in Spain!

View attachment 280343

A big season awaits Fernando Teixeira, hopefully it can be a real break out year!

Last edited:
Barca in 6th?? :O Great job Atleti!
Good season from Fernando! :D

Sorry guys, I accidentally saved over the save, so I re-simmed to from January and it was pretty much the same. I have just edited the posts above!

Summer 2015 Update

Costa Rica / Gold Cup

A brilliant summer for Fernando, he was called up to the Costa Rican senior squad after some impressive performances as captain of the U20 side, for the Gold Cup. He made his international debut against Cuba in a 1-1 draw. In doing this, he became the youngest player in Gold Cup history, playing at just 16 years and 331 days. He made 6 appearances in the tournament for his country, helping them to win the Gold Cup, beating El Salvador in the final! 5 of his 6 caps were from the bench, but he did start against Honduras in a 3-1 win.

View attachment 280246

This has been a great experience for Fernando, playing with some top players such as Joel Campbell and Keylor Navas, whilst playing against players such as Clint Dempsey.

Fernando Teixeira signs for Italian giants Fiorentina

View attachment 280249

Many big teams such as Ajax and Udinese were after Fernando following breaking onto the international scene. On August 9th, it was Fiorentina put in a bid of 1.1 million euros for promising Costa Rican youngster Fernando Teixeira. Cadiz offered him a new contract, but he accepted the move to Italy. Just days after the move to Italy was confirmed, Fiorentina moved the 17 year old out on loan to Serie B side Pisa for the season.

View attachment 280248

Pisa are predicted to finish in the top half, hopefully Fernando can help them push for a promotion challenge, as well as continue his progression.

A big season for for Fernando awaits. After gaining international recogntion and a million euro move, he needs to show whether he will make it in the big time or be an over-hyped flop. Only time will tell!

Sorry guys, I accidentally saved over the save, so I re-simmed to from January and it was pretty much the same. I have just edited the posts above!

So did the La Liga table still end with Barca in 6th?

Hey guys, I wont be carrying on with this I just don't have time for it right now. I plan to start one in the near future though, where I sim a player's career, then take over as him as manager when he retires in the same save which I think would be quite fun as it would be completely regen populated, which I love! For now I will try to carry on with my http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-manager-stories/292120-pozzo-machine.html story, but tbh I am not too motivated to play it right now.