Fernando Torres will leave Liverpool due to a lack of silverware -Spain's David Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter LGFIRE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K
It's not the club, it's the players. It's all good saying "Barca are disrespectful" etc. but the club haven't actually said anything.

The players represent the club, on and off the pitch, in my opinion

Part of the Barcelona training session is apparently blabbing your mouth off.

Part of the Barcelona training session is apparently blabbing your mouth off.
because of their current standing in the world they feel they can say/do whatever. problem is, unless you can prove that the club has got the players to say something theres not a lot you can do. very distasteful from them though

Doesn't bother me whether he stays or goes but I really wish Barca players would just shut their mouths and do what they're paid to do and not constantly stir **** and give more reasons for the media to continue the Torres/Fabregas transfer saga's.

because of their current standing in the world they feel they can say/do whatever. problem is, unless you can prove that the club has got the players to say something theres not a lot you can do. very distasteful from them though

that is what i was going to say, at the end of the day spain and their players are the worlds best and proberly have been for the last 4 years and with winning comes power and arrogance and the belief to do anythink.

He makes a fair point, having read the article.

Lee is right though, the footnote pretty much sums up why Torres might be considering a move. It should be a sub-headline.

Back