Reaction score
i have a problem with Fernando Torres lately.....he has been working really hard....in the 1st season he has scored a wonderful 23 goals....but at the second season he been getting injured and slacking.....he been out for 2-3 months for 2 times already.....i tried resting him for a week but nothing's working....

plz help...
btw ive been using the same tacting for two seasons already....
his partner...Kenwyne Jones whom i play as poacher has been impressive for two seasons.....

Just a thought but when he returned from injury the first time did you play him in reserves until fully match fit?If not that could be your problem...
Or alternatevly look at his training schedule.some players are very soft in game and need a light training shedule...

i have a lot of young strikers....but i really need to use torres therefore i immediately let him play after he has recovered..i know its wrong but i have no choice.....

maybe i let him play for the reserve for a month or so to get him back to momentum....

No need to let him for a month.. But check the option " reserve until match fit" then when he is match fit, use him

Thats your problem so.just keep an eye on him until match fit...
Off topic i know but if your struggling for goals try signing lukaka from anderlact or vaclac kadlek.great young strikers and never have trouble scoring for me.:)

You can't just thrust in Torres straight after he's been cleared fit to return to normal training.That's just going to make things worse.Besides,he's an injury prone player.Like it has been mentioned before,select the option "Play in Reserves until Match Fit" and then put him back.

Give the youngsters a run-about and match experience so that they can hold the role of Torres when he's back on the shelf for a couple of months..

Thats your problem so.just keep an eye on him until match fit...
Off topic i know but if your struggling for goals try signing lukaka from anderlact or vaclac kadlek.great young strikers and never have trouble scoring for me.:)

I have Lukaku,Yaya Sanogo and David N'Gog...

Lukaku is currently on loan to Barcelona....btw i accidently press accept after the future fee is set to 22million..can i stop Barcelona from buying Lukaku in the future....

Yaya Sanogo is currently with Zaragoza...

and David N'Gog is with Newcastle and i can't wait for him to come home because he had played 22 times and scored 22........

i see what i can do with Torres...

Cheers everyone

Lukaku is currently on loan to Barcelona....btw i accidently press accept after the future fee is set to 22million..can i stop Barcelona from buying Lukaku in the future....

and David N'Gog is with Newcastle and i can't wait for him to come home because he had played 22 times and scored 22........

Cheers everyone

Good Luck with him, and o try to rest him vs weaker under mid table teams.

Im afraid you have to hope Lukaka plays really **** for barca and they dont want to sign him.If they do make the offer just offer him a new improved contract and hope he accepts.

Just sell torres and buy aguero or pato! Torres is way too injury prone and aguero/pato are faster and much younger. Play them as poachers, they are amazing.

Cheers everyone

Not sure with the Lukaku bit but i got lucky once when i accidentally loaned Loic Remy to Barca with a future fee. Luckily he told me for him to go, i needed to pay some wages. I said no and he stayed with me at Nice

yeh i would have to say for me torres is amazing when hes playing as a lone striker with aguero playing in attacking midfield but i can agree he has been a bit to injury prone even tho he is getting 40+ goals a season but i do have balotelli as my replacment for him in the long term and i allways play him when torres is injured

Hes just injury prone, theres nothing else to it. Its just like he is in real life, performs well when he's on the pitch, but thats seldom.

i've got torres for liverpool and he is pretty amazing, but he is seriously injury prone even when you're very careful with him. i reduced his training schedule and it didnt seem to make much difference. he disappoints me alot in the big matches but still seems to have a good season, i.e. he'll score 3 against fulham but never get a goal in big matches against barcelona and chelsea etc.
this was with me playing torres with strikers like neymar and cardozo, in my first season i had him with liedson and he was amazing.
4th season i've just signed dzeko to partner him and his play has improved alot - so perhaps torres' performance has alot to do with who is supporting him. i usually play torres as complete or advanced forward btw.

Just sell torres and buy aguero or pato! Torres is way too injury prone and aguero/pato are faster and much younger. Play them as poachers, they are amazing.

ye im getting pretty sick and tired of him getting injured all the time, and seriously considering selling him. but i dont feel like having the supporters or the players on top of me for having sold on of their favourite players. plus he's an icon for liverpool. barca wouldnt sell messi, nor would arsenal fabregas, or man u. rooney. bit of a dilema

You have to gradually introduce Torres back into the first team,play him in the Reserves first,the give him 10 minutes then 30min and then 1 hour and then a full game