skinner5

Reaction score
just got brighton promoted from league 1 to the championship, but got a real bad transfer budjet.. So need a few players on loan or just cheap players, in all positions really would be great. peace! :)

Le Fondre
Bebe - Man U on loan
Sears - West Ham loan
RIVALDO!

I just got Swindon up, first season, and signed a load of the players mentioned below, currently 2nd after a few games, don't chop and change your whole sqaud, your tactics and morale can be just as important..

I'd look at Rivaldo, transfer about 20k, and has cheap wages.. Callum Davenport scored 10 goals in 15 for me in League 1. Possibly Rory Delap, Keith Southern or Luis Garcia, ex-Liverpool of course.. However, I'd recommend you just look at out of contract players, Callum Davenport as mentioned should be free, Fabian Brandy, Matt Massilou, just filter search and find the best..

Loan players would include Birmingham's O'Shea, take a look in United and City's reserve teams for a few targets (Bebe, Smalling).. If you need wingers, Dos Santos, Kakuta.. Although, I'm finding hard attracting loan players, i'm just focusing on the big name out of contract players..

My transfers:

View attachment 137013

I just got Swindon up, first season, and signed a load of the players mentioned below, currently 2nd after a few games, don't chop and change your whole sqaud, your tactics and morale can be just as important..

I'd look at Rivaldo, transfer about 20k, and has cheap wages.. Callum Davenport scored 10 goals in 15 for me in League 1. Possibly Rory Delap, Keith Southern or Luis Garcia, ex-Liverpool of course.. However, I'd recommend you just look at out of contract players, Callum Davenport as mentioned should be free, Fabian Brandy, Matt Massilou, just filter search and find the best..

Loan players would include Birmingham's O'Shea, take a look in United and City's reserve teams for a few targets (Bebe, Smalling).. If you need wingers, Dos Santos, Kakuta.. Although, I'm finding hard attracting loan players, i'm just focusing on the big name out of contract players..

My transfers:

View attachment 137013

Cheers mate, Yea thats what im doing now i cant get any players on loan, 2nd season in the championship now and just signed Roman Pavlychenko, Jamie O'Hara, Simon Poulsen and Kyle Lafferty all on free transfers, make sure you look at them players they always get realeased mate!!!!