Maks

Reaction score
After more than 7 months of playing this game I know pretty much about it but still have some doubts so I decided to ask you for the advice. At this time three questions come to my mind.

1. Does language have some impact on team talks? I usually take care of the team talks myself or assign them to the assistant if he can speak local language (English if it’s an English club, Polish if it’s a Polish club etc.). I wonder what will happen if I hire the assistant who doesn’t speak local language and let him do team talks – will it have any impact or does it depend only on his Motivating attribute and not on his language?

2. What is the best approach if we want to get the fastest players development? Should it be:

• more intensive team training and less intensive individual training?
  • or less intensive team training and more intensive individual training?
  • or maybe similar intensity of both team and individual training?
Another question here can be: does individual training has better long term results if players train roles or if they train certain attributes?

3. When the player is unhappy about training, does it really have any impact on the game? For me it seems to have no impact at all: it doesn’t seem to have an impact on his morale, it doesn’t make him more eager to leave club. It seems to be only an information: if too many players are unhappy about training, it means that the training is really too light or too heavy. If it’s too light, players don’t develop as fast as they can and if it’s too heavy, injuries can be a nightmare. However, their unhappiness about training doesn’t have a real effect itself – or maybe I’m wrong?

1. Does language have some impact on team talks? I usually take care of the team talks myself or assign them to the assistant if he can speak local language (English if it’s an English club, Polish if it’s a Polish club etc.). I wonder what will happen if I hire the assistant who doesn’t speak local language and let him do team talks – will it have any impact or does it depend only on his Motivating attribute and not on his language?
I don't believe it matters. It should, of course, but not in the game.

2. What is the best approach if we want to get the fastest players development? Should it be:
  • more intensive team training and less intensive individual training?
  • or less intensive team training and more intensive individual training?
  • or maybe similar intensity of both team and individual training?
Another question here can be: does individual training has better long term results if players train roles or if they train certain attributes?
If the workload is the same, there's no difference. Individual training allows you to shape the player more, of course.

As for the second part, it's the same again. It depends what the player needs to get, in your opinion.

3. When the player is unhappy about training, does it really have any impact on the game? For me it seems to have no impact at all: it doesn’t seem to have an impact on his morale, it doesn’t make him more eager to leave club. It seems to be only an information: if too many players are unhappy about training, it means that the training is really too light or too heavy. If it’s too light, players don’t develop as fast as they can and if it’s too heavy, injuries can be a nightmare. However, their unhappiness about training doesn’t have a real effect itself – or maybe I’m wrong?
I'm not sure if it affects development. It should affect morale, but it's minor if you're looking at the big picture. Morale is easy to manage and keep high anyway.

It depends on each player. Normally I just train roles but if there is a glaring weakness I would train that attribute up asap.
E.g. if a young CM has pretty good passing and technique already but horribly low first touch, I would train him up on his first touch. No point having his passing and technique go up from 13/14 to 16-18 while his first touch only improves from 4 to a 10 or something.