xCite

Reaction score
Hy there, everybody!
Hope is not a mistake to open a new thread, but i want some advises for a new tactic. I don't wanna download a tactic and use it, i want to think about it and make myself that tactic!
Because i am not very big tactical man, i ask for few opinions from experienced members, hopefully they want to share some infos with me:))

Well, the tactic i want to set it up is 4-5-1:
m0HRZTg.jpg

I tried to explain what i want from this tactic: i want to be team with possession, team with goals, team with good defense! :)) Jesus, i want everything!:))

uuHTUFE.jpg

same instructions for DR

Now, player instructions:

So, wing backs i want to go forward every time they can and give good passes for my offensive players and also to center ball for my striker:
gOAPOVY.jpg

Because wing backs will go forward all time, i need few players to stay down and protect me thats why i want CDs and DM to have ultra defensive mentality:

Tc3vLvS.jpg

same instructions for DCR!
DM set as Anchor Man, i want to be 3rd CD when WB will be up:

w0gNrXM.jpg

2 CMs - i want one of them to be player who, in same time, to be a good defender capable to stop an attack from opposite team or maybe a counter-attack, but also a good offensive player capable to give a good pass for his guys up front and the other one to be player with last pass, offensive and every where on pitch!

1 -
a>

2 -
LDHzFve.jpg

AMR/AML - cause i have only 1 striker and will be very difficult to him to put pressure on opposite defence, i want those 2 to came help him:

RKiupYP.jpg

Same instructions for AMR. I like those 2 swap their position, i don't know why, but i think it's better for my team.

ST - big expectations from him: i want to be a servant, for his team, for those 3 players who will came to help him, but ofc, as all wants, i want to be a scorer, to be capable take ball and score!

0wj6bbI.jpg

P.S. I didn't tick all options from players instructions cause i read is better to left them default and make it my team better with shouts!

So, what you think? What are your suggestions?

P.S. Now i saw that i should open this thread in What Tactic Should I Use on FM 2013?

Thousand of apologize, but i can't move/delete this thread!

Last edited:
Since you've ticked, for example, a few players mentalities and used the sliders, when you change your strategy to contain, all the players who haven't been ticked will be on defensive mentalities, but the rest will still be on attacking. Can cause conflicts. (just an example)

Understand that, Crane!
But is also a danger when i will move my strategy to overload, ten DC will be more offensive and probably opposite team will surprise me on counter!
Thanks, Raikan007! I set up a tactic 4-3(MC)-2(AMR/AML)-1 working perfect, but in this case i want to understand more about player instructions: something like i set well my team? Players are correctly set?
And i want some arguments: why that and not that... Hope i didn't request too much!

Understand that, Crane!
But is also a danger when i will move my strategy to overload, ten DC will be more offensive and probably opposite team will surprise me on counter!
Thanks, Raikan007! I set up a tactic 4-3(MC)-2(AMR/AML)-1 working perfect, but in this case i want to understand more about player instructions: something like i set well my team? Players are correctly set?
And i want some arguments: why that and not that... Hope i didn't request too much!

Football Manager 2013 Manual
read the manual mate, it is very good!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ics-training/114000-fm13-game-hints-tips.html

this could also be helpful