(Few) Top Players According To Player Roles

Thread Thoughts?

• Total voters
I have never see N'gog do good on my game. His price tag is too much for his stats, so I can totally understand what stigen is saying tbh.

Very helpful post, lots of work went into it.

I'd put forward Pato forward as a striking trequartista, getting very good performances from him alongside Borriello / Huntelar as an attacking target man in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation. His passing isn't brill but he does the job.

if i wake up early tomorrow, will do the rest of the screenshots, otherwise you probably have to wait a little longer, and the chance of that i wake up early enough tomorrow, is also at minimum :p

then later will add some players too so this gets even more depth:)

Superb Thread! This could come in very handy later me thinks :D

good to hear:)

Dont think he likes Man Utd.....wheres rooney, evra, ferdinand, and vidic. Really like this thread though cheers stigen very helpful

I've got a couple guys to consider for the Complete Forward category

- Adriano, Flamengo: I don't know if many of you know of him because he plays in the Brazilian league, but look at his ratings. It's making me second-guess my move to pick up Balotelli from Inter, though he is definitely my striker of the future.

- Didier Drogba, Chelsea: The prototype for the Complete Forward role in my eyes, but I could be saying that because I'm partial as a Blues supporter. Only downside is his age, as he'll turn 32 when the season ends, hence why I felt it was necessary to get a youngster.

Dont think he likes Man Utd.....wheres rooney, evra, ferdinand, and vidic. Really like this thread though cheers stigen very helpful

No I don't have anything against Man Utd :p

It's just pure coincidence that there aren't any Man Utd players :S:)

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I've got a couple guys to consider for the Complete Forward category

- Adriano, Flamengo: I don't know if many of you know of him because he plays in the Brazilian league, but look at his ratings. It's making me second-guess my move to pick up Balotelli from Inter, though he is definitely my striker of the future.

If I don't remember wrong, wasn't it (that) Adriano who played in Inter a couple of seasons ago?

This list is so bad.

Top top players missing and theres some really **** ones as well. No Sotiris Kyriakos inst anywhere near the best anything. (and i love the guy watched him come through our academies so i know he is a very good player)

This list is so bad.

Top top players missing and theres some really **** ones as well. No Sotiris Kyriakos inst anywhere near the best anything. (and i love the guy watched him come through our academies so i know he is a very good player)

You should really read the opening post before you come here and whine...

Not Necessairly The Best Players, But Atleast Great

And the title should already tell you something...

(Few) Top Players According To Player Roles

And one more thing...

(and i love the guy watched him come through our academies so i know he is a very good player)

Do you really think that I care about that...