(Few) Top Players According To Player Roles

Thread Thoughts?

• Total voters
I'm sorry i just dont see a point in making a half arsed thread that is more misleading than informative to people that would find it useful.

same as above

same as above

You probably dont but if im biased it would be towards kyriakos not against him.

Anyway theres no point arguing here, but this thread isn't something to brag about and put in your sig imo thats all.

You probably dont but if im biased it would be towards kyriakos not against him.

What?oO)

Anyway theres no point arguing here, but this thread isn't something to brag about and put in your sig imo thats all.

Your post doesn't make sense...

I'm sorry i just dont see a point in making a half arsed thread that is more misleading than informative to people that would find it useful.

Few reasons to argue.

How is it misleading?

Those who have find it helpful have voted it 'Good' in the poll and some posted here that it was helpful, they haven't voted 'Good' and then posted here that it was misleading, and those who hasn't, have voted it 'Unnecessary' since it didn't help them, but hard to find anyone else but you who thinks this is piece of ****.

And besides, there are more Good than Unnecessary votes.

And when have I bragged about this thread? It's in my sig since I want people to find it easier!

Do you brag with your name "jasonf" because you have it as your username?

Last edited:
2 Bargins: Diego Buonanotte 21 year old (AM LC), buy price £3.5 million QUALITY PLAYER
Anthony Annan 23 year old (DM, MC) , buy price 3.2 million QUALITY PLAYER

Wow,that is a lot of writing..

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

the title is an understatement to what you have written tbh.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:35 PM ----------

Totti belongs in the Trequartista position and Ivica Olic makes a good Defensive Forward and Defensive Winger at times.

Wow, nice thread, missing Drogba as a target man, aguero as a deep lying forward and where is Esseien?!

not a bad list, but blatantly hates man united :)
gerrard listed ten times??!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!???
Let's be honest here, gerrard should not be listed for 10 different roles/positions.
i also think gareth bale deserves a mention, i'm not sure how good he is at the start of the game though.

Last edited:
not a bad list, but blatantly hates man united :)
gerrard listed ten times??!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!???
Let's be honest here, gerrard should not be listed for 10 different roles/positions.
i also think gareth bale deserves a mention, i'm not sure how good he is at the start of the game though.

well ten times is too much, and maybe I should have picked somebody else to get more variation, but when I searched with the stats and so on, Gerrard just popped up always:S

Could some people shut up and stop being so ungrateful, this must have taken stigen hours to do and you slag it off by telling him who should be on there, it doesnt take a genius to know rooney is a class player, i never knew some of these players were good in these roles

nice peice of wrighting will defo helpp me :D

can i recommend adebayor as a support target man with ball to head, ander in the mc role, akinfeev in gk, and agbonlahor as poacher? agbonlahor sounds corny i know, but i put him as a 4-2-2-2 where i have two wingers, and setting him as a target man with ball to feet, he scored the second most goals in the first season in EPL, only behind rooney

I wouldn't say Pienaar and Barry are defensive wingers stigen,neither is Barry a box-to-box midfielder.

On the whole,stunning job.

EDIT:

To the people who think this is a load of ****.Two words:

DO BETTER.

huh

i think he is enemy of man utd.....where is wayne rooney, nani, vidic, evra i mean they are amazing players!!