(Few) Top Players According To Player Roles

Thread Thoughts?

• Total voters
welll........
he has metioned some great playerz but he has also misseed many out for e.g vidic, evraa, ferdinand etc

seriously, i think he can be forgiven for not including most man utd players, but wayne rooney??

that's absurd..

How to change my profile picture in manager??
I start to play and after I instal patc it's gone..
How should I bring it back??
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

bruno alves ?? where ?? ochoa ?? dzeko ?? srna ?? all good player in game

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

bruno alves ?? where ?? ochoa ?? dzeko ?? srna ?? all good players in game

Ehh all very obvious but even more obvious choices such as Rooney, Ochoa, Essien and Ferdinand and Vidic aren't in there?

I'm shocked! I've just read through all the thread and replys, and no one notices the abcense of the great Petr Cech? He has to be one of the best goalkeepers in the game!

But anyways... That list is unbelievably well worked, and thanks for posting it!

ffs everyone stop slagging off this list because it doesnt include evey single good player on the game. quite clearly he says it is only a few examples for each position. this is a quality thread, and the people that criticised are often the people that dont contribute anything, just insult other people's work.

very good list fella :)

biast against united or what?

Exactly what I was thinking... No Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Rooney...

Aguero, Dzeko, Akinfeev as well...

Still, you've done a good job and I would've NEVER thought that some of those players could play those roles (Barry as a Box-to-Box? Never tried that one before...)