(Few) Top Players According To Player Roles

Thread Thoughts?

• Total voters
Benfica's DM Javi Garcia is a great defensive mid / Anchor Man, i think u should add him to ur list, also check out Sebastián Battaglia for the same position, their both very good players.

awesome threeeeeaaaad ^.< ty

I would like to make a list of Ball Playing CBs (according to FM10 ratings) as we go into 2011. Any input is appreciated.

I will start it off:

Gerard Pique (Barcelona)
Rafael Marquez (Barcelona)
Domenico Criscito (Genoa)
Simon Kjaer (Palermo)
David Luiz (Benfica)

Wow.

Where is David N'Gog. Pfft... He is much better then Villa, Torres ect ect. XD

But N'gog is like a slow walcott, walcotts rarely good as it is let alone If he was slower, ive never bought him so he might have that magic that makes him excellant, but his attributes put me off him as does his stats in my save 3 seasons in, *7 goals in 40 games althought at least 10 were as sub*

Pfft pathetic!

Evra - one of the best Left Backs on the game.
Rooney - absolutely quality striker!
Vidic - one of the best Centre Backs
Ferdinand - Same as Vidic
Fletcher? Quality Ball Winning Midfielders!

Not happy, not happy!

am i the only one to miss manchester united players lol? Evra is a fine wingback. Vidic is pretty solid. Nani produced some pretty brilliant stuff on the left.

Edit. didnt even see the post on top of me haha.

am i the only one to miss manchester united players lol? Evra is a fine wingback. Vidic is pretty solid. Nani produced some pretty brilliant stuff on the left.

Edit. didnt even see the post on top of me haha.

Probably a City fan. Haha.

Good thread, missing some key players though. Why is gerrard in like 80% of all positions? I know hes a good player but theres no way gerrard can out play kaka at attacking positions.

All the Man Utd bumboys keep saying "where are Evra/Rooney, omg city supporter". As stated earlier it doesn't take a genious to work out evra is a good wingback so what help would it be including it in the thread?

+ Nice one mate, very helpfull :) cheers

Last edited:
did you use filters to do the list? Once i did that way and even add a mathematical formula to create 'role ratings' but i've lost all the work... Are they ordered from best to worse or is it randomly posted?

great list mate but i would consider milevskyi for the target man role. Hes got great strength, first touch and dribbling - quality player

I think this is more for RL some of the best players in FM aren't included...

how is it best to use Dzeko and alexis sanchez?

Dzeko - Target man - support
Sanchez - ST-Trequartista , AMR - Inside forward - attack

P.S. You missed the topic XD

i saw gerrard like 7 times lol.

You should really update this, there are many more wonderful players you've missed. And maybe you can take in suggestions for players who are good for the future as well, not everyone can acquire these players on the first season...