Status
Not open for further replies.

damiano874

Reaction score
I am sorry, but I created tactics exactly like lama3 said in his article. These tactics were working for 2 matches, maybe 3. After I started to lose everything. I think that times when you play one season in one day are forgotten forever... In this way which AI exploit my tactic in 2 matches I must play full match every game. It is too much frustrating, sorry... Better than any tactics here for share would be to see practically one by one how to exploit particular things, like a:

- narrow or wide formation and in which conditions one of them will work better,
- how to evaluate defensive line of an opponent during game,
- type of passing of our opponent is quite easy to exploit...
- is setting mentality according to match predictions is still working? I can not find, see any connexion between mentality and match predictions... And nobody is speaking about this. Maybe few guys which play in lower leagues. I do not mean these retards from barca and real of course.
- how to use exactly proper opposition instructions and what particular attributes like a conentration, bravery etc... influence te fact which instructions we will use on opposition player.

I check tactical raports from my scout. Analyze 2 matches of an opponent. But what can I consider there? Almost nothing. I put fast defender for fast attacker. I put fast attacker to slow defender. I choose tight marking, pressing, aggresive tackle for opponent players that have a lot of succesfull passes in last games... Does not work...

Because really, I read a lot of articles, posts at forum and this game is going crazy. In real life most of the teams play sticking to one of tactics for whole season, make few changes...BUT! As I see there is an option to have 3 tactics. So why the **** should I change them every game? I had three other tactics which I set before the season and it was ok for few matches. I switch to one of these tactics every week but afer 4 matches it is not enough. AI is like a mourinho in the lower league... I play one game and they know exactly what I will play in the next game... Even if I use the same tactic which I was using three matches before. AI remember it. Remember in this way that I have ridiculous results with only 6 shots on goal vs 27 of opponent. Three matces before I had 20 vs 5 with team which was better than this one which beat me shot at my goal 27 times. Sick, eh?

So in this way I can not play with full fluidity of my tactic and represents my style of play. Let's just say that there is no any pleasure to play FM until we have a lot of time to spend hours for exploiting an opponent and sometimes, of course, it will not even help us.

Sorry, but previous versions were much better. Especially very good production of FM 2012.

I hope that someone will say something valuable and post valuable articles.

Like I've said twice or three times now. You say you're reading these guides, but in the application of it, you don't follow them. You keep opening threads; keep complaining, when you just needed to take the advice you were given and respond to that.

Just because you lose by doing illogical things, does not make previous versions better.

Facts man, facts. Please do not speak circularly. Maybe I post one by one results from each game that I had to analyze where was the illogical thing? You have some knowledge but show me someone at this forum, someone which posts good results with lower league teams. There are few players which have good results.

And how the **** you can say all the time that I do not apply it? From where you know it?

View attachment 251939View attachment 251938

Here is the goal...
[video=youtube;yvgI-K1c63A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvgI-K1c63A&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Mentality - Control, Shape: Fluid.

Last edited:
I can see you don't apply it because I see the tactics you create. Simple. Then I give you advice and you ignore it and start another ranting thread. I gave you plenty of facts in your original thread. It was left ignored.

Going to close this, I see no point in rant threads when you are not taking on the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.