Feyenoord 4th season CL signings

ALJ

Reaction score
I am at the start of the fourth season with Feyenoord now, Become 3rd, 4th, and second in my previous season. In my last season I won the cup, and lost the semi Finals of the euro League against Spurs.

This season i Sold Balanta (Chelsea bought him for his 32 million euro release clause)

my key players atm are Mitrovic, Bender, Anita, Vilhena, Griezmann, Halilovic, Ocampos and Schar. But I need some backup players and talented players.

got 41 million to spend, and a wage budget of 155.000.

does someone know any suggestions for a Back-up striker, A talented Left and Right winger, and a back up for that postition.

Try mauro icardi for the striker or antony martial. 9
Rodrigo gomez and vitinho for the wingers. Nacer chadli can be good backup and should come cheap(has come for me).

You can try Jese or morata too. They dont get time in Madrid and will happily join your team. Nicola Sansone or Florian Thauvin can be good wingers too

Sansone didn't want to me in the second season, Morata was at shaktar, Vitinho 25 million+, Martial 18 million, Icardi also expensive. Jese was at porto and they want 70 million at least.

5th seaon now, become finally champions, sold a defender, and looking to buy a new one,

Thanks for your reaction!

Tino werner is a good striker too but you have to face tough competition. Ayew is too good and there's Nacer chadli or hulk too.
Zouma would be a good defender for you. Or Stefano Denswil