Jxck

Reaction score
Feyenoord
View attachment 359549
I've decided to attempt a story with Feyenoord, I believe they are one of the fallen giants of European Football and have really faded over recent years.

View attachment 359548
We may be predicted 2nd and already in the champions league but the league is still competitive, Ajax will more than likely run away with it and with Twente and PSV competing for 2nd it won't be as easy as it sounds.

View attachment 359546
Gonzalez takes charge! (Randomly generated name)

View attachment 359547
So as you can see Feyenoord are a very successful club. 3 European titles and many successes in Holland, however recently the success has dried up and Ajax have dominated Holland with nearly double the amount of Eredivisie crowns as us.

View attachment 359545
As you can see we haven't won the league since the 98/99 season and the last competition we won was 2008 so success needs to be bought back to Rotterdam.

View attachment 359544
This is another goal I will build in, hopefully over the course we can get more dutch teams competing in Europe.

View attachment 359543
The squad I am overall quite happy with, their is sprinkled talent in there and also plenty of potential talent. The team will need to be improved to compete in Europe however I think with a good season we could try and push Ajax close. I am also going to try and keep the squad young and mainly dutch if possible however I won't miss out on any stars purely because of nationality.

Key Man
View attachment 359542
Just moved to Southampton in real life however he will be our star striker and our main source of goals, we really need a big season from this man.

Prospect
View attachment 359541
This man is destined for the stars and it is vital we keep hold of him, he will be the star man at this club for many years to come and the fact he is already a star player for the club at 18 speaks it all.

1st season goals:

Eredivisie - 2nd
KNVB Beker - Winners
Europe - Football after Christmas be it Champions League or Europa League

I will post the first update tomorrow, any feedback and comments are appreciated :)

Last edited:
Good luck man, Feyenoord are a beautiful team in FM

Feyenoord - July
View attachment 359082

Just a quick pre-season update as August will be hectic with the champions league qualifiers to contest.

View attachment 359079
A very impressive and quick pre-season, due to Champions League Qualifiers we only played 3 games. Two routine wins against the reserves and Peruwelz either side of a great 2-1 win against Valencia.

View attachment 359074
My transfer and wage budget was very limited so only two signings as the board wouldn't grant anymore funding, I had to fight Stoke off to keep hold of Stefan de Vrij.

View attachment 359071
Patrick van Aanholt I believe is a good signing for the club. A very good left back with high potential and also dutch, we lacked a left back so he will slot right in nicely.

View attachment 359068
Bob Vankan is definitely one for the future however the compensation we paid for him I believe will be a pittance, he's young, dutch and has all the attributes to be a star for the club.

View attachment 359065
The Champions League draw sees us take on Kobenhavn which I believe is a winnable tie, I'm just glad we avoided Zenit and Lille for now.

I will more than likely update August after the World Cup final.
All comments and feedback are appreciated:)

Last edited:
van Aanholt should prove to be a good signing. Feyenoord are an excellent team with a lot of potential. Alongside Ajax they could potentially be world beaters if they didn't keep letting go of these stars. Hopefully you'll be able to hold onto them and bring the glory days back to the Netherlands and Rotterdam.

August
View attachment 358890
A hectic month with 9 games to play, how would we fare?

Eredivisie
View attachment 358886
View attachment 358889

An average start to the league campaign in my opinion, we were poor against NAC Breda and Ajax showed us just how far superior they are. They have signed Drogba however who was brilliant. A good win against Willem with a late winner when down to 10 men.

View attachment 358888
A nice achievement I thought for new signing Vankan for his goal against Groningen, goes to show he has the ability to go a long way.

View attachment 358887
Overall sitting in 3rd already 5 points off Ajax who look so strong already, however when the games dry up and we have a rested squad for league games I believe we can push on and make 2nd place ours.

Champions League
View attachment 358885

Best Placed third qualifying phase
View attachment 358884View attachment 358883
Two tightly contested legs with Kobenhavn saw us eventually come out on top 5-4 on aggregate. After a 2-1 loss in the first leg we raced out the blocks and took a 2-0 lead before being pegged back. We then went 3-1 up before they scored to make it 3-2 and send themselves through on away goals before Pelle stepped up and ensured European football at 'De Kuip' this season.

Best placed playoff
View attachment 358880View attachment 358882
Again another tightly contested qualifier against Athletic Bilbao this time. In the first leg Pelle was the hero again scoring a 90th minute winner which I believe was a fair reflection. The second leg saw some nail biting moments, just after leveling to send ourselves through Stefan de Vrij picked up a second yellow. To make matters worse after using our 3rd substitute to bring on a centre back Jordy Clasie limped off injured. We held on for 12 minutes with 9 men to secure Champions League football for the season ahead.

View attachment 358881
As a reward we were handed this group, I believe it was the best group to get, there are no stand out star teams and I believe with some good performances we should definitely be in Europe in some form after Christmas.

Player of the month
View attachment 358879
Closely pushed by Verhoek however Pelle is the main reason we are in the Champions League and with 6 goals and 1 assist in 8 games he is definitely one to watch this season.

Next month our Champions League and Cup campaigns begin mixed in with 3 Eredivisie games.
Any feedback and comments are much appreciated:)

Last edited:
Looking good man, nice layout and some excellent results in the Champions League qualifiers!

September
View attachment 358536

Eredivisie
View attachment 358535
View attachment 358534
Ended up with just 2 league games this month and we won both. Routine win against Heracles, Vitesse pushed us all the way but we got the result.

View attachment 358532
Thanks to Ajax slipping us twice we are now only 3 points behind with a game in hand. At the momment its tight at the top between Ajax, Utrecht, PSV and us.

KNVB Beker
View attachment 358533
View attachment 358531

Boetius came off the bench to save the youth teams blushes against an amateur side. We were rewarded with a draw against another amateur side in Capelle and another chance for the youngsters to get a run out.

UEFA Champions League
View attachment 358530
A dismal performance in Germany sees us go down 3-0. No one looked interested and Schalke thoroughly deserved their win.

View attachment 358529
The group doesn't make for good reading, we now must beat Anderlecht in our next fixture otherwise we could be looking at coming bottom. Not the start I wanted.

Player of the month
View attachment 358528
Lex Immers gets it this month, he got 2 assists and a goal in the two league games and didn't feature in the cup. Was poor against Schalke but so was everyone else.

Next month - A crunch tie against Anderlecht in the Champions League followed by Liverpool away.
Two more Eredivisie games and the third round of the KNVB Beker.

Any comments and feedback are much appreciated:)

Last edited:
October
View attachment 358509

Eredivisie
View attachment 358508
View attachment 358507
Just the two games against Twente and Eagles. We always looked in control against Twente however it was very disappointing to throw away a 2 goal lead against Eagles and draw 2-2.
View attachment 358506
Still sitting in third however we have two games in hand on Ajax to move level however Utrecht are looking good at the minute.

KNVB Beker
View attachment 358505
View attachment 358504
In cruise control really against Capelle and breezed through to face VVV in the next round.

UEFA Champions League
View attachment 358503

View attachment 358502
The must win game against Anderlecht and we came out on top! We dominated throughout and deserved our 3 points.

View attachment 358501
A fantastic result at Anfield in which we displayed our counter attacking talent. A brace from Boetius was enough to grab the win. Suarez will be back in contention however for the next game!

View attachment 358500
The group doesn't look too bad now, it's been thrown wide open after our result against Liverpool however I believe from here we should definitely be getting at least 3rd and Europa League however we will push for 2nd!

View attachment 358499
It might not be much but surprised to see the stingiest board I've worked with give me some money, I had to convince them to search for a feeder club and they won't let me have more than 2 coaches!

Player of the month
View attachment 358496
4 goals and 1 assist in 4 starts and 1 appearance off the bench against Capelle. Brilliant in both Champions League games and at 19 is a big talent for the future of Feyenoord.

Next Month

Eredivisie - 3 must win games to stay in contention for the title.
UEFA Champions League - 2 home games against Liverpool then Schalke could really decide whether its Champions League or Europa League after christmas.

Any comments and feedback is much appreciated:)

Last edited:
Very nice start to the story. You were definitely handed a tough Champions League group but it's not impossible to progress and you're competing well!

Also nice to see a Feyenoord story, Ajax seems to usually be the preferred option but you have some very nice youngsters:)

November
View attachment 358238

Eredivisie
View attachment 358237
View attachment 358236

Two routine wins against RKC and Zwolle in which we definitely could have scored more were ruined by the loss to NEC. Pelle has lost all form and we wasted many chances to win the game or at least draw.

View attachment 358233
Due to the loss to NEC if we win our game in hand we will be one point off Ajax rather than in front of them. Interesting to see Twente struggling at the bottom of the table also!

UEFA Champions League
View attachment 358231

View attachment 358230
Candreva was clinical and we didn't create enough chances, disappointing performance after the first time we met them.

View attachment 358229
A great win against 10 man Schalke. I had a word with Pelle about his form before the game and he delivered to set up a nail biting match day 6!

View attachment 358227
Our destiny is in our own hands, win against Anderlecht and we could even top the group. More importantly though win and we qualify regardless of the Liverpool v Schalke result.

Club news
View attachment 358222
Terrible news to lose Boetius for 3 months after such a promising start to the season!

View attachment 358221
They have excellent training facilities and also will bring us a lot of income from shirt sales in the USA.

Player of the month
View attachment 358220
Very solid month from van Aanholt. Chipped in with a couple of assists and his cross for Pelle against Schalke was a beauty. Best month from him at the club so far.

Any comments and feedback are much appreciated:)