View attachment 374401

Ajax catching up
Through to the quarters of the cup
Disappointment in the Champions League

----------

Eredivisie

Feyenoord 2-2 PSV
Pelle x2

Gutted! 2-0 up with 15 minutes to go, fair play to PSV for the comeback.

--

AZ 1-3 Feyenoord
Goossens, Immers, Cisse

AZ are struggling a bit this season, easy win here.

--

Feyenoord 1-1 FC Twente
Fierro

Can't keep drawing these games. Ajax are on fantastic form in comparison

----------

Dutch Cup 4th Rnd

Willem II 0-3 Feyenoord

Vormer, Singh, Pelle

Last season's relegated side were no match. Should have been more.

----------

Champions League

PSG 1-0 Feyenoord

No! This defeat moved us down to 3rd in the group... oh well, we were great in this group considering the teams I had to face!

----------

Monthly Review

Good and Bad. While we remained unbeaten in the league this month, we dropped 4 points which has helped Ajax get very close to us. The Dutch Cup was easy yet again, and I hope I can go on to win that competition. As for the CL, while we were so close to getting through, I'd have taken a 3rd before the games were played, and hey! Still in Europe!

----------

Player of the Month

View attachment 374409
Lex Immers

--

Table/Champions League

View attachment 374412View attachment 374413

Just a quick question guys... How did I not finish 2nd in my CL Group? I beat PSG 2-1, then they beat us 1-0... So same head to head record, and I have a better goal difference?

Just a quick question guys... How did I not finish 2nd in my CL Group? I beat PSG 2-1, then they beat us 1-0... So same head to head record, and I have a better goal difference?

Have you checked the 'rules' tab on the competition overview? Might mention it there. Also mate what system have you got your team playing? seems to be working well KIU

!

January 2014

View attachment 374641

Big Signing!
We maintain our lead over Ajax
Some more disappointment in cup

----------

Transfers

View attachment 374644
Okay, so as you can see, Will Hughes has come in! Fantastic signing for the club, a lad with real talent. Will be a pivotal player in the coming seasons!
View attachment 374646

----------

Eredivisie

Feyenoord 5-0 RKC
Fierro (2), Vilhena, Janmaat, de Vrij

The sort of performance I was wanting. Good to see Vilhena on the scoresheet.

--

De Graafschap 0-2 Feyenoord
Indi, Pelle

Another clean sheet, all is going well...

-----------

Dutch Cup QFs

VVV 1-0 Feyenoord

Oh, for Christ's sake. For the 2nd year running, we go out in the cup to a team we really should be beating.

----------

Monthly Review

A good month regading transfers and the league kind of marred by that cup exit. Most of the focus will be on retaining my title, though if we can get far in the Europa League it would be nice. 8 games in 26 days next month... eek!

----------

Player of the Month

CarlosFierro_display_image.jpg

Carlos Fierro

Table
View attachment 374654

Hi mate,

Just started one with Feyenoord myself! What formation are you using? I seem to be getting mixed results with the formations I'm trying. 4231 seems the most logical with the players available?

Hey there,

Too bad you didn't make it into the Knockouts. Away goals also count in Group Stages. Also VVV seems to be a lot tougher in FM than in real life. They have great staff and pretty good players.