25-ZoLa-25

Reaction score
I am making a story with Feyenoord but it is on fm09 as i haven't had a chance to get fm10 but i will have fm10 soon.
I am hoping to get feyenoord to champions league group stages and to challenge for the Dutch Eredivisie Title.
If anyone has any tips or hints please post ;)

Last edited:
Feyenoord name rookie manager Ben Taylor as manager, Ben Taylor has recently said in an interview he is delighted to have the chance to lead Feyenoord to success in the near future.

Ben Taylor makes first 3 signings as Feyenoord boss

Ben taylor has said to be delighted with his first 3 signings as Feyenoord manager.
Ben Taylor has signed Dutch legend Edgar Davids on a free transfer and also has signed Italian veteran Stefano Fiore on a free transfer.
Also Ben Taylor has gone into his transfer budjet bringing tireless defensive midfielder Aaron Mokoena for a fee of 1.3 million. Aaron Mokoena has said to be delighted that Feyenoord have signed him and to get his career back on track.

Ye i will try this tactic as my team hasn't been scoring much goals in pre-season
thanks ;)

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Pre Season results:

Excelsior 0-0 Feyenoord
Elche 0-1 Feyenoord Diego Biseswar
Bolton 1-0 Feyenoord
Gramenet 0-2 Feyenoord Roy Makaay , Andwele Slory
Cultural Leonesa 0-3 Feyenoord Diego Biseswar , Jon Dahl Tomasson , Andre Bahia
Ponferradina 0-1 Feyenoord Jonathan de Guzman

I'm not very happy with some of the results but torwards the end the results got better so hopefully we can carry the last few results into the new season ahead ! :)

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Ben Taylor carries on the Feyenoord tradition
Feyenoord manager Ben Taylor has carried on the Feyenoord tradition by winning the Dutch Super Cup.
It was not easy for Feyenoord as they went down to 10 men when tireless midfielder Aaron Mokoena got sent off in the 80th minute but Feyenoord hung on to the win and battled well all game and were deserved winners!

Last edited:
well done for winning the super cup and for having an ok pre season good luck

My first 7 games so far in season:

(league) Viteese 1-1 Feyenoord Tim de Cler
(league) Ajax 2-1 Feyenoord Roy Makaay
(euroQ1) Feyenoord 2-1 Napoli Denny Landzaat
(dutch-cup 2nd rnd) FC Zwolle 0-2 Feyenoord Diego Biseswar , Jonathan de Guzman
(league) Feyenoord 4-0 De Graafschap Jon Dahl Tomasson (3) , Diego Biseswar
(euroQ2) Napoli 2-2 Feyenoord Giovanni van Bronckhorst , Jonathan de Guzman
(Feyenoord win 4-3 on aggregate)
(league) Roda JC 1-1 Feyenoord Kevin Hofland

Overall i am happy with my teams performances and some great results but shame about the 2-1 loss to Ajax
Best player of 7 games:
Tim de Cler
de-cler.jpg
The left back has had 2 goals and 2 man of the matches with an average rating of 7.33!

(league) Feyenoord 2-0 NAC Breda Roy Makaay (2)
(euro cup group) Feyenoord 1-0 Benfica Giovanni van Bronckhorst
(league) Feyenoord 2-0 Volendam Jonathan de Guzman , own goal

I am very happy about the results and performances as we won all 3 games and hopefully we can play like this all season!

Player of month:

Giovanni van Bronckhorst
Gio_Van_Bronckhorst_Homepage_2.jpg
The experianced captain got 1 goal, 1 assist and 2 man of the matches from defensive midfield and has been brilliant this month.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

November round up

(league) Sparta 1-4 Feyenoord Diego Biseswar , Jon Dahl Tomasson (2) , Jonathan de Guzman
(league) FC Groningen 1-1 Feyenoord Kevin Hofland
(league) Feyenoord 4-0 ADO Den Haag Roy Makaay (2) , Karim El Ahmadi , own goal
(dutch cup 3rd rnd) Quick Boys 0-2 Feyenoord Roy Makaay (2)
(league) PSV 0-1 Feyenoord Denny Landzaat
(league) Feyenoord 4-0 Heracles Tim de Cler , Karim El Ahmadi , Roy Makaay, Denny Landzaat
(euro cup group) H. Tel-Aviv 1-1 Feyenoord Roy Makaay
(league) FC Utrecht 1-0 Feyenoord

I am very happy about every result except the last result and i am in a good position in league and group stage!

Player of the month:

Roy Makaay
2256_200x250.jpg
The experianced striker has had 6 goals this month and has been in top form and has won me matches!

Feyenoord qualify to Euro cup knockout stages

Ben Taylor is delighted that his Feyenoord side have qualified to the Euro cup knockout stages after beating Everton 1-0.
Feyenoord are already qualified after 3 matches, beating Benfica and Everton and drawing against Tel-aviv.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

December round up:

(euro cup grp) Feyenoord 1-0 Everton Diego Biseswar
(league) Feyenoord 2-0 sc Heerenveen Jonathan de Guzman (2)
(league) Feyenoord 2-0 FC Twente Jon Dahl Tomasson (2)
(euro cup grp) FC Kobenhavn 1-4 Feyenoord Greene , Makaay , Bruins , de Guzman
(league) NEC 3-0 Feyenoord
(league) Willem II 1-1 Feyenoord Tim Vincken

I am happy about every result apart from the 3-0 loss that is by far my worst result as Feyenoord manager but we are 1st in the league and qualified for knockout stages of Euro cup so i am happy!

Player of month:

Andwele Slory

ANP5959593AndweleSlory.jpg_p42690_40413PM.jpg
The 26 year old winger has had 4 assists this month and has been making lots of chances for my team!