s3an01

Reaction score
right iv just started a new game with feyenoord, they have some decent players and a £2million transfer fund at the start... who should i keep, who should i show the door and who are the hot prospects... on older games i always kept wijnaldum and leroy fer... i assume thats the same too?

right iv just started a new game with feyenoord, they have some decent players and a £2million transfer fund at the start... who should i keep, who should i show the door and who are the hot prospects... on older games i always kept wijnaldum and leroy fer... i assume thats the same too?

Wijnaldum and Fer are the biggest players from Feyenoord, i suggest you keep them. I read on other websites that Bahia is wanted a lot and castaignos is a prospect. Bahia looks decent but i would sell him for a good price and find a strong fast center back in return.
I also suggest you buy a good goalkeeper.

I'm 1 season in now: won the competition and de europa league
1st season:
summer in:
Chaouchi (GK), De Laet (DCRL) on loan, Verratti, Koller, Dodo, Kiko (was offered, i don't recommend)
Summer out:
Fernandez, De Cler, Schaken, Auassar, v Haaren (loan to Excelsior), Cabral (Loan to excelsior, i play withoout wingers, otherwise keep), Lumb

Try to sell manteiga asap, he gets a lot of money and plays in reserves

Winter in:
Kevin (the one from Zaragoza), Gulpen (130K from Foruna Sittard, 4.5 star PA)
Winter out:
Biseswar

Summer in:
Only signed Kermit Erasmus for 0 so far. Has 3 star CA and 4 star PA.
Summer out:
Tomasson, Smolov, De Laet (I will try to buy him though), Manteiga

I want to buy one striker (or two if i can sell Cisse for a good price): v. Nistelrooy (free), Kadlec. Perin for GK, and i need a back up CB (Fazio, de laet or Kryvtsov, i'm still searching), and a player who can play back up as DR.

It's hard to predict who is going to leave, there are biddings on almost al my first team players.

My starting 11 (edit):

GK: Guilherme
DR: Vrsjalko
DC: Vlaar
DC: Moreno (regen)
DL: Dodo
DM: Fazio
MC: Fer (awesome)
MC: Wijnaldum
AMC: Valdivia
FC: Babacar
FC: Kadlec

Back-ups: Darley, Teles, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Kongolo, Mokotjo, Verratti, Kevin, Gulpen, Gameiro, Castaignos, Valk (Regen)

Edit 2nd season: I bought Fazio, Vrsjalko, Kadlec, Guilherme (the GK) and got v nistelrooy on a free. Sold Cissé, Mulder, El Ahmadi, Kiko, Tomasson,

Edit 2 3th season: Bought Babacar, Valdivia, Gameiro, Teles (CB regen) and Moreno (CB regen). Sold Bahia, Chaouchi, Leerdam, Bruins, Erasmus, v Nistelrooy. Koller retired

Last edited: