Andyplatt

Reaction score
Won the League on goal difference with Spurs in the 1st season. 2nd Season I blow my budget on Paul Pogba and now I'm failing FFP wage restrictions for the premier league. Other than selling players, any idea how I can get out of this? or what the consequences are if I dont?

Plain and simple, you need to lower your wage demands as I doubt you'll increase your income in the time you need to pass FFP.

FFP is calculated off your spending in relation to your income. The higher your income, the higher you're spending can be.
Penalties can be from as low as fines to as high as exclusion form the Champions League.

Start by axing every single player you don't need. Reserves, ect. Try get hot prospects out on 100% wages loans and sell sell sell.

Go to the FFP tab under Finances. You'll see what is over and by how much. It'll also list what the consequences are.

thanks both, any idea when the judgement will be? Is it just after the last game of the season?

The FFP tab will tell you this.

Does anyone know... under the FFP tab, there is an 'Allowed Yearly Player Wage Expenditure Threshold' of 60m. Does this mean the club can cover 60m over the allowed yearly player wage expenditure?

Does anyone know... under the FFP tab, there is an 'Allowed Yearly Player Wage Expenditure Threshold' of 60m. Does this mean the club can cover 60m over the allowed yearly player wage expenditure?
The BPL 60m threshold is where your cap starts. If you spend more than 60m in makes per year then you can only add 4m per year to that amount. If you spent 60m last year, your threshold this year will be 64m. Until you get to that 60m mark you can increase as much as you want I believe.

I could be wrong but this is how I've understood it and I've never gotten in ffp trouble before.

Doyce7 has it spot on, or atleast thats how ive always believed it to work.