khurana1492

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas on how to play these two together ? I bought Fierro first, then a couple of seasons later, Quintero was available for 325k, couldn't resist buying him.

They're both very similar, hence the issue.

Just play Fierro, by then he will be 20 or over so he will have developed into a top striker. Just used Quintero as back-up.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to play these two together ? I bought Fierro first, then a couple of seasons later, Quintero was available for 325k, couldn't resist buying him.

Best to use Fierro up front by himself as a poacher, especially if you have quality creative mids in midfield. Don't think playing both of them together will necessarily be the best way.

Depends what season you are in now!

Quintero is always good for at least 20 goals a season, I only sell him when I get bored and want to try someone else

And you can play them both together

View attachment 264236

I'm playing Erick Torres and Carlos Fierro on top together in one of my saves, currently in 2017. Those two together are tearing defenses apart by themselves, they're my lucha libre duo haha. Playing Erick Torres as DLF and Fierro as Poacher. I prefer, when using two strikers, to always have two different ones like you commonly see in 4-4-2s etc.