BangBusDriver

Reaction score
After the first season with Fulham, we got promoted with the help of Woodrow (31 goals) and Fierro (26 goals). I put a valuation of 30 million to Fierro since there were lots of clubs interested in him like Tottenham, Wolfsburg and Atletico.

I was surprised when Tottenham accepted my demand of 20 million plus another 20 million in 12 months. Wolfsburg on the other hand, accepted my demand of 25 million plus another 20 million in 12 months. I quickly made my move of finding another striker to replace Fierro since I am confident that he will accept a contract with these huge clubs.

I bought Lacazette for 6 million plus 4 million for 48 months. Then to my surprised, Fierro rejected both Tottenham and Wolfsburg to stay with my club.

Thanks Fierro, that 40 million would have helped me a lot.

List him again.
Offer him to clubs.
In the end he might sign for another team..

After the first season with Fulham, we got promoted with the help of Woodrow (31 goals) and Fierro (26 goals). I put a valuation of 30 million to Fierro since there were lots of clubs interested in him like Tottenham, Wolfsburg and Atletico.

I was surprised when Tottenham accepted my demand of 20 million plus another 20 million in 12 months. Wolfsburg on the other hand, accepted my demand of 25 million plus another 20 million in 12 months. I quickly made my move of finding another striker to replace Fierro since I am confident that he will accept a contract with these huge clubs.

I bought Lacazette for 6 million plus 4 million for 48 months. Then to my surprised, Fierro rejected both Tottenham and Wolfsburg to stay with my club.

Thanks Fierro, that 40 million would have helped me a lot.

ROFL :D:D:D

Made my day. D

If they are offering that much for him it would indicate he has huge potential.

Although the money would help now if you keep for one season in the Prem and and he plays well his value will only go up.

He also could really help your team.