salah.png
rodriguez.png
son.png

sancho.png
lewandowski.png
ronaldo.png
lautaro.png
neymar.png

Hey Guys action facepack returns but not made by Carlos himself as he has quit making facepacks therefore i have decided to step in to recapture the wonderful facepack made by Carlos over the past few years, it won't be on the same scale as his but i will do my best.

Release Date: 04/10/2020
Next Update Release Date: 22/01/2021

V4 (3559)

DOWNLOAD

Please give me some time as the current situation around the world can have an effect on leagues so it will take longer to collect all the images required, shoutout to MattD10 for assisting in making this project happen !

Any feedback and comment is welcome !

Last edited:
hi ixtango, nice initiative that to continue this beautiful project ! Thank you !

hope this project starts a release soon love this style and can no longer even download the carlos feirro pack from 2020 as he seems to have removed the link :( and when i tried to upload the file from my laptop to pc via google drive it has tonnes of missing player faces :(

Can you make a folder on Meganz so your facepack updates as you add new photos? Like Carlos did. It's very convenient.

Can you make a folder on Meganz so your facepack updates as you add new photos? Like Carlos did. It's very convenient.
Yeah i will do that but i will mainly upload on Mediafire first

How do I download the current version? Maybe beta?)

Last edited:
hello you know when in will be able to download the file it comes out well today?

Где я могу скачать ваш шаблон?

Fierro Style Action Facepack 2020/21 Season

View attachment 515771View attachment 515772View attachment 515773View attachment 515774View attachment 515776
View attachment 515777View attachment 515778View attachment 515779View attachment 515780View attachment 515781

Hey Guys action facepack returns but not made by Carlos himself as he has quit making facepacks therefore i have decided to step in to recapture the wonderful facepack made by Carlos over the past few years, it won't be on the same scale as his but i will do my best.

Release Date: 04/10/2020

V1

DOWNLOAD

Leagues
Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue Un

Please give me some time as the current situation around the world can have an effect on leagues so it will take longer to collect all the images required, shoutout to MattD10 for assisting in making this project happen !

Any feedback and comment is welcome !
Hi
Do we need to make a donation in order to receive the password?
Thanks!
The pics look great!