Fierro's Action Facepack 2019

Filling in blanks in France 1 & 2 at the moment. Portugal also getting a hundred or so more players.

I've a whole wad of pics that need processing but haven't had time because work...

Last edited:
Class mate, just waiting for the download to finish

Anyone looking for Barcelona kids should check out today's update. Wonderkid Oriel Busquets thanks you for your support.

Last edited:
Golazzo! Serie B gets more... mostly profile pics but it fills out the league a little.

PS FM Base's picture attachment process if a ******* nightmare, so I won't be posting many previews - you'll just have to trust me.

Last edited:
No worries, your work always have the same high quality.

New update available, with 750 new players over the last four days. Swedish, Turkish, Swiss leagues have been hit hard.

Last edited:
Carlos, you are a god among men! Top quality work but that's the same with your facepacks every year. Can't remember playing FM without your facepacks.

Keep up the fantastic work!

We've hit 14,000

Thanks! Updates today mean there are now 14,000 players in the player pack. That's the most I've ever done and it's mid-November...

View attachment 30426

Last edited:
Can you add Marco van Ginkel of Chelsea, if possible Carlos? ID is 37022040

Last edited:
@Carlos

What happened on FMScout ? i just found your post here, i haven't been active on either site until today. Nevertheless keep up the good work though !

Hello Fierro,

Thx for magnificent work.
Can you add Mattia Caldara in A.C. Milan.

Finally found a useable Milan pic from early season. In the pack now.

Last edited:
Can you make
Jeremy Doku (Anderlecht)
Yari Verschaeren (Anderlecht)
Sergino Dest (Ajax)
Enric Llansana (Ajax)
Neraysho Kasanwirjo (Ajax)

Thanks a lot Carlos!