Fifa 09 Tournament PS3 And Xbox 360???

loverboy

Reaction score
Much has come to my attention all the talk about fifa why dont we play it

i was thinkin of a idea wich is similar too the champions leauge database
soo what we will do is i will choose the groups with the people in if we get enough each will play each other twice and the away goal is counted 4 teams in a group then the top two in each group get put into another group wich will lead too the rest if u get me drift haha

it will be on xbox live or ps3 network

just think it will be fun and who ever wins can have a kiss off me haha
let me now what you think

It's a shame, because I'd be up for this, but I think 360 is likely to be the place to have it, due to more X-Box owners compared to PS3.

Oh, and I have a PS3, if that wasn't clear.

It's a shame, because I'd be up for this, but I think 360 is likely to be the place to have it, due to more X-Box owners compared to PS3.

Oh, and I have a PS3, if that wasn't clear.

:(:( i have both you see but there is still a few people with PS3's ?

I'd play but my Xbox Live has expired and I can't afford to renew it. I'll prob take part in an FIFA 10 tournament though if we do one for that.

i play on XBOX, buttonscott is my addy, sean i might have a 1 month xbox live card you can have,i have a look when i get home

I'd play but my Xbox Live has expired and I can't afford to renew it. I'll prob take part in an FIFA 10 tournament though if we do one for that.

yeh yeh sure thing good idea well change it to fifa 10 guys

xbox one would be good, add me on Frankieeeee if you do it

I'll do it for xbox 360, my gamertag is
flamingdamon

Last edited:
my psn is coolasice2008

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

always up4 for plenty of games on fifa if any1 is intrested

I'll do it on XBOX, gamertag is kinger74

Heh, I would do this for PS3. Although hopefully all the games of FIFA10 I've played don't rub off on me... Because it's pretty different to 09 if you ask me.

PSN: Redrup.

i would definately be up for thi on PS3.

PSN: Stun2k8
add me if you ever want to play