FIFA 09

Does anyone no why PES dont have kits?

EA own the rights to like everything, thats why even on FM you dont get kits with it for the EPL

Yeh it's because EA seem to own every major leagues rights. On the start of the demo it has a page with about 20 different league logos on that they have the rights to.

Although PES 2009 does have the rights to the Champions League so will have nice CL graphics etc.. and they also have licensed Man Utd & Liverpool kits this season.

Where are these settings? Cos from what I've played of it it's exactly the same as 08. Slow touches, slow passing and players have the turning circle of a double decker bus. Only thing I've noticed that has changed is that the shots seem to balloon and the ball looks like it's floating if you put it over the bar.

Before you start a match on the game go onto the settings and then you press RT or LT to go onto advanced settings and you can change it. Doesn't seem to make that much difference though.

The more games i play the more im getting annoying with the **** first touches. There are a couple of good things like the tackles but its just so slow and the passing i woeful.

On pes you can counter attack faster than arsenal but on fifa it takes you longer to get out your own half than it would for stoke playing man utd.

I seriously hope the real game is better than this or il do the same thing i do every year and buy fifa because its out first then trade it in when the real football game comes out

Firt touches are bad. The main thing i dislike is you can't seem to pass the ball instantly (more than 2 feet away from you) as you have to get the power right first so that definately slows the game down a bit and makes it hard to get out of tight spots.

I managed a few fast counter attacks using some good one-two's.

I think I may buy it this year but then just sell it on when Pro Evo comes out.

I just played the demo and I think it's a great deal better than 08 and looking forward to the full game. As for licenses PES2009 has the UEFA Champions League so at least they are trying.

Buying FIFA again for sure, just waiting on the PES demo before I decide for certain but I think I'll get it as I like the idea of become a legend.

Never ever been a fan of FIFA and 08 was poor IMO, but ive been impressed by 09, sure it isnt pro evo but i rekon its a big step up.

The turnin isnt as good as pro but its better and i like what they've done with the motion of the players, like the heading, tackling etc.

I like the shootin aswell, the way ya can open ya body up n that like henry

Yup the player animations are nice and much more advanced than PES (2008). The shooting is also quite impressive. It makes Pro Evo's shooting seem ridiculous.

Who has the game then? I think its great the only thing i dont like about it at the moment is the shooting. I never play fifa and put it on legendary straight away no point in winning every game on easy.

Its hard to score, iv started a manager mode with birmingham, but im thinking about starting a be a pro season. Been reading some forums about it and it sounds great you can start off with any team but have to start in the reserves which sounds good.

What are your general thoughts on the game?