Fifa 09

Brum Boy

Reaction score
How many of you play fifa 09?? There's lots of good online features start a league i no we had them on pes before but fifa creates all the fixtures etc for you. The be a pro is good online too we could start a fm base team because you can create your own club

Nah I don't have it. If I do ever get it then it probably won't be for another 6/7 months at least.

Don't play it much at the moment. I'm either on Fallout 3 or Gears of War 2.

i play it loads but one thing that i cant do is score free kicks! how much power do you all put on them

EA = Bad, waste of money, so no based on my EA rule I will never buy it.
The Day I might get a Fifa is when I play the demo and notice the gameplay has improved.

Play FIFA more than PES09 as it is better, just, but still rubbish.

just wondering does anyone know how to do the club glitch where you have a dreamteam i played 4 club this morning and 3 of the clubs had a dream team one of them was casillas, ramos,terry, ferdinhand, evra, ronaldo,gerrard, kaka, messi, torres, rooney

i think you can upload your team from manager mode and play it on live.

i think you can upload your team from manager mode and play it on live.

ive tried doing that but soon as you go back to clubs it doesnt work it just .oads the original team back up me and some of my mates have ben trying different things of trying to get this to work but we cant seem to get it working

ok ive never done this but someone has done it against me though he was Sydney FC with Kaka and all that.. i will try to find out how to do it

i love this years fifa, i was a pro evo fan for years but after the last 2 pro evo's i lost my faith in the series, just hope konami finally pull their finger out for the new one!

ok ive never done this but someone has done it against me though he was Sydney FC with Kaka and all that.. i will try to find out how to do it

matthew if you find out could yu message me sayinh how it is done please

thanks

i play quite often get sick of the EA servers going down for updates ect tho:(

I play FIFA and Pro Evo. FIFA is my favourite, tbh. It would be nice if we had a game that incorporates the best of PES and FIFA...........{dreams}................