Fifa 11 Duplication Xbox 360 *do on your own*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Firstly, THIS CAN BE DONE ON YOUR OWN. ONLY WORKS ON 360 THAT I KNOW.

1) Log onto the EA Website

2) When viewing squad selector, create a new team with one player that you want to duplicate

3) Right click and click settings, change the amount of storage allowed to 1mb not 100kb

4) send that player to trade pile

5) change back settings to storage allowed to 100kb

6) refresh page

7) you should then have one in trade pile one in squad. may work. should work. it worked for me and i'm nealry at enough to get IF Ronaldo who is for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt this works, probably another hack. Did you just sign up to post this?

Yeah he signed up today :p

Whatever floats your boat

Whoever actually signed up to that is a complete tool..... Change your password people!

Because it's not the actual website.. Not sure exactly how it works but this allows them to see what you type into that page i.e your password so that he can log in as you and steal your players... Check the url it's not the proper EASports website URL. Better change your password quick before you get pwnd.

TBH, you do rather deserve it if you fell for that.

ah i should be ok then i typed the web page in myself

i didnt take his url i went to the proper fifa website:)

TBH, you do rather deserve it if you fell for that.

Well yeah obviously but some people are naive.. What's the point in going "Ogmzxz lol u F£ll 4 it u nub" when you can help them out? Maybe I'm too nice ;)

Well yeah obviously but some people are naive.. What's the point in going "Ogmzxz lol u F£ll 4 it u nub" when you can help them out? Maybe I'm too nice ;)

Indeed you are. Let them learn the hard way, and laugh at them whilst they fail! :p

Because it's not the actual website.. Not sure exactly how it works but this allows them to see what you type into that page i.e your password so that he can log in as you and steal your players... Check the url it's not the proper EASports website URL. Better change your password quick before you get pwnd.

That's true! If you click any other link then it dosen't take you to the right page.... guys this guys probably a hacker so change your passwords!! Good thing I don't play Ultimate Team...

Same scam site that was in UT thread the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.