Fifa 11 Goal of the month - December and January

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
You can now only submit 3 goals each.

Welcome to the Fifa 11 Goal of the month competition for December. Your time to submit goals must be between now (4th) and the 28th. I will then upload the top 10 into a thread, and leave it to a public vote.

I will be running one of these, every month, with goals being submitted between the 1st to 3 days before the end of each month. Once submitted, me and a few other select members will select the 10 best goals, IMO, and put them up in a poll for people to vote for. I will select goals mainly on skill / distance, but also funny and wierd ones will also be favoured. Goals in the Arena are not allowed. :) Goals scored against another member of FM-Base online, will also have a higher chance of making the top 10, just for the lols, but at the same time, only upload good goals.. ;)

Any person can submit a goal, but there is a limit to how many goals you can submit, so please try to submit your best goals, as I cba watching 1000 penalties or 2 yard scrub goals. :)

This is open to both xbox 360 and PS3 players, and all you need to do is put a link to your video on the EA Sports website, in your post, with a brief description about how the goal came about.

Any questions feel free to PM me. :)

Thanks, have fun and score lots of goals!

Dunc

Last edited:
My first submission. Pretty chuffed to score. It's a chip but the video starts just after it's left Rooney's foot which isn't the best. Dissapointing it doesn't show the pass. Milner in the RM position, lofted through ball from the half way line before Rooney takes it forward a couple of steps. Anyway, here it is.