Fifa 11-Pro Clubs Xbox

SwineFluGotYou

Hi There
Reaction score
Right I no theres a few clubs going round at the minute. I am just looking for some people to have a few games a night with. Were not going to take it serious. I also carnt come online yet as my internet bill is £250!!

I am an 86 Striker and my speciality is finishing.

I dont care what overall you are.

I just want a laugh with the members.

I dont really want people who are going to complain when someone does a bad pass or misses a shot.

FIFA-11.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:55 AM ----------

No one interested then.

sure i will do it but i would not be on much

Right I no theres a few clubs going round at the minute. I am just looking for some people to have a few games a night with. Were not going to take it serious. I also carnt come online yet as my internet bill is £250!!

I am an 86 Striker and my speciality is finishing.

I dont care what overall you are.

I just want a laugh with the members.

I dont really want people who are going to complain when someone does a bad pass or misses a shot.

FIFA-11.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:55 AM ----------

No one interested then.

Hello mate am looking for a forward for my club,,,search fm2011 that my clubs called or add GT x GYCH NeVo x :D my VP is 85 nd plays upfront

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

But if anyone like to join me team give me a bell on 360 only THANKS :D

i'll happily play some club games with people. gamertag is same as forum name. My Pro isnt rated the best but i'm a crackin DM/CM

alright mate just been kicked froma club coz i felt out with the manager ( school mate )...so in other words i'm looking for a new club.
Position : Striker, but i will play anywhere except GK
Ovarall : 89, i have 100% completion ( lol took me ******* endless hours of gameplay)
Gamertag : kingpoucho ( no caps)

alright mate just been kicked froma club coz i felt out with the manager ( school mate )...so in other words i'm looking for a new club.
Ovarall : 89, i have 100% completion ( lol took me ******* endless hours of gameplay)
Fell out with the manager XD

Who are you, Mario Balotelli?

if you want you can join my club but you have to play some were else mate like wings ,,,coz my player there and gaz is there two,,, ive got 114 goals in 72 games :D

willing to join a club but i would hardly be on

not good cos i ahrdly on fifa but my pro is about 81 overall he can play any side on teh wings or up front

Idd like to join a club with some forum members. send an invite - GT: Sjimpie .
I just had a memory issue with my xbox so I have to restart my be a pro, I am always going for CAM

I would join as well, but i wouldnt be on every night. My pro is rated 78 i think up front, but has loads of skill, pace, dribbling and good finishing. (I like skill)

GT: xXCheddarDudeXx

Edit: I will also add that im up for a laugh, im not gonna take it all serious and stuff if someone misses a sitter.

willing to join a club but i would hardly be on

not good cos i ahrdly on fifa but my pro is about 81 overall he can play any side on teh wings or up front

81 that is good mate,,,you can play on wings for me if u want,,,look at club called FM 2011 :D

I've got a club you are all welcome to join, but if you are only playing to have a laugh, I suggest joining the FM Base team.
I was in it and was always a laugh while I was there.

alright if i can i'll come on in a bit and have a look at your club[

oki dude just request to sign then when am next on fifa ill sign ya lol ,,,coz i playing Black ops to night for a bit

I've got a club you are all welcome to join, but if you are only playing to have a laugh, I suggest joining the FM Base team.
I was in it and was always a laugh while I was there.

I'll have you know we're very serious.. LOL Jokes, i'm the striker and Nathan's in goal.