Fifa 11 Pro Clubs (XBOX360)

Reaction score
Does anyone fancy starting a new Pro Clubs team on Fifa for Xbox??

Im a 82 ST fast as **** and havent been in a good club for ages if your interested add me on Live Geeza1987

im in one, its fairly big though no one is ever online and if they are they never play fifa, i would join you but due to uni i wont be able to play after this week till april :(

im in one, its fairly big though no one is ever online and if they are they never play fifa, i would join you but due to uni i wont be able to play after this week till april :(

ah that sucks, not the uni part would love to go but dont fancy the debt plus i dont have enough ucas points for what i want to study)

same thing happened to me i was in a good club then black ops came out since then no-one wants to play (6)

Am in one you can join mine if you want mate,, i play as ANY but my pro plays upfront nd his 85VP and my mate plays CAM ???

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f98/fm-base-elite-fifa-club-2011-t47758.html

by far the best club on the FM-Base forums :D either ask to join it, or ask us to play some friendlies against your new formed club

Just sent a request

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Am in one you can join mine if you want mate,, i play as ANY but my pro plays upfront nd his 85VP and my mate plays CAM ???

Ah right cool, whats the name of the team?? do you play regularly?

My team plays regularly and are in a league (last time I checked) we accept anyone who is a good team player (does pass the ball)
If anyone is interested in joining us add me on XBL: Robshkii

Our team name is Aldi Pirates

im a striker think im lvl 85 but like on the main menu thing when it compares you to your friends it says im 89 so dunno lol. im in a team but only with one other guy but he is never online! im willing to join!

Just sent a request

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Ah right cool, whats the name of the team?? do you play regularly?

my team called FM2011 and yer i do mate