Fifa 11 Simulation Prediction League

So, here are the games, as I said in the OP all line-ups are up to date and you have to guess them by yourselves. For Example, if ManU and Barca are playing and you predict that the man of the match will be Owen Hargreaves, and he doesn't play, it's your own problem ;)

So here are the games

1. Manchester United - Manchester City
2. Benfica - Porto
3. Sevilla - Atletico Madrid
4. Brazil - Argentina
5. Portugal - Ivory Coast
6. Liverpool - Tottenham
7. Italy - Netherlands
8. France - Spain
9. Lyon - Marsellie
10. Bayern Munich - Juventus
11. Chelsea - Arsenal
12. Inter Milan - AC Milan
13. Barcelona - Real Madrid
14. England - Germany

PM (Personal Message) me the predictions by this template :

Score :
Who holds more posession :
MOTW (Man of The Match) :

Wildcard Yes/No

You wondered what wildcard means ? You can put a wildcard on 3 Games. That means, you triple the points got from the games you "Wildcarded"

Happy Predicting ! :)

EDIT : Oh, and the the predictions have to be made by 17. February 18pm or earlier ;)

Last edited:
So you can only choose one game unless you 'wildcard' ?

actually i dont want to be reserve anymore lol

How you going to simulate the matches?

How you going to simulate the matches?

Kick Off - Exhibition and I choose the middle side, means I play with nobody.

One last thing I forgot, I'll be uploading the goals to Ea Sports Football web page, so everyone could see how unluckily their bet failed ;)

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

15 games to predict is far to much no?

No.

More games, more fun is the simple formula :)

Sent em ya

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

In fact Ghana aren't even on fifa ?

Sent em ya

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

In fact Ghana aren't even on fifa ?

Checking it out, I'll cancell the game if it is so :(

(But with the likes of Gyan, Essien and Muntari I'm pretty sure it is on Fifa

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

So i need to send you 15 PM's?

All in One. Logic a bit ?

i thought you meant you where gonna do real life fixtures not just random ones, think this will die soon

It is a lot of fixtures for just one round tbh, might be worth just doing a few games at a time?

It is a lot of fixtures for just one round tbh, might be worth just doing a few games at a time?

As two of you already predicted, then no. Sorry, but don't just pull out like Calum did (A)