Fifa 11 what do you want to see?

im surprised this hasnt been closed, anyway i would like to see strikers take shots one on one, they usually run straight into the keeper lol

Yeah, really need handballs. Yeah I did. Oh dear lol.

Less strict refs
Smarter AI
Harder virtual pro - after a few weeks on it Huddersfield Town were top of league 1 with my stricker scoring at least 2 a game and he was in the England setup

People are saying "it's too early" need to be quiet and stop spamming. When do you think the developers start thinking of new features for the next iteration? Yeah that's right, before, the current game is even released.

Also in regards to handballs, it's a very strange situation. Handballs have been in plenty of football games in the past but have always just caused more frustration than anything. If they were to include handballs, player animations and physics would need to be completely reworked so that the AI moved the arms independently from everything else so that they could attempt to move it out of the way of the ball, all this while making sure that the arm movements still look realistic. So do you still want handballs, or would you prefer the developers to spend their time on something useful?

Make Chelsea not as good, i only ever play people who are Chelsea online atm getting a bit tedious

Might be a bit hopeful, but maybe no fifa at all next year :), thats the best improvement I can think of

They can still do updates and sort alot out but i would like: Faster throwins bacicly instantanious, and when the ball is going over the line obstructing players to get to it!

EA don't do updates, they are the biggest rip off company in the world. I mean they try and charge people microsoft points for buying cars on NFS! But hopefull they can make the referees better, and add some leagues.. They probably don't add lower leagues because they are Semi-Pro leagues, who wants to play as a team with the stats of 1/10th of a star? With no skills on any player, all player stats that are just dreadful, and have a budget of like £500 a week.. Lower leagues only work on football manager games.. They are just no fun on games like FIFA.

But I hope they get rid of the ****** advantage thing that they play, then book your player an hour later.. What's that all about.. I have never seen that in football.. Also the offsides are so dodgy. Although the player AI this year is much better than last year.. I finally can play the game and feel like they are really reacting to how I want them to move.

Last edited: