Fifa 11- What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowd singing your teams songs
Possibly Non-League teams ?

Little changes make a big difference !

Do tours of places like Man United's Asia Tour,

Defo Cup celebrations like you play 38 games and win a league just to see 6 players pose for a photo

When you sign a player in manager mode have a press conferance for him and in his first game let him come out to the pitch before a game

Instead of just a select screen have it your a manager walking around like if you go into dressing room then your squad comes up and if you walk to the tunnel you start a match they did something like this in a old WWE game and it made you feel more involved

Fifa 11 - My Thoughts

Hey guys... Firstly I have been reading alot of these and think they are awesome... Naked mode ROTFL!!

I always end up fantasising come this time of the year about what could and SHOULD improve the game for the next game..

Goalkeepers need to be tamed as they often run out, try and slide the attacking player and miss. Therefore letting the opponent score usually a chip. Duh! They need to be disiplined e.g stay on the line, or last minute challenge.

Defenders as much as they have been improved still make silly mistakes and I often find mine out of posistion. Vidic playing in a Scholes like posistion when my team are attacking.

Player looks need to be updated. I know Fifa World Cup 2010 has done this but for players like Moutinho, Veloso, Hamsik, Witsel, Loderio, Fazio etc etc. They are good players who are becoming well known. I hate playing the game with a good well known player who looks like the most boring looking guy in the world. My face on Fifa 10 was ***** aswell I looked like Gollum not me.. This needs to be updated much much more.

Celebrations... I know alot of you agree with this. You play manager mode it takes a week to complete as you have work/School aswell. You win the title by a point. On the last day of the season you score a late goal ensuring you the league title. The final whistle blows... and then... 6 players dance around and have a photo taken holding the cup then BANG! 20 hours of your life has been wasted I have been thinking and I think it would be a good idea to have a manager scrap book where you can save Videos and pictures of each campaign you complete.... Like Star signings (Picture of player with clubs shirt his number and name on that shirt.), Goals... (Videos of fantastic goals, who scored and against what team). Photos ( E.g Nani, upside down doing his infamous goal celebration). Ronaldo running up to the fans and celebrating. I agree with the point you should be able to take your shirt off and the crowd celebration. Maybe not jump into crowd, but have them hug the player. With the shirt being taken off, It should be optional though. Some say Fifa will never do it but it is in football and when a player is ecstatic they've scored sometimes their emotion over powers them.

Stadiums... there needs to be more with Villa Park, White Hart Lane and The City Of Manchester stadium being included. There needs to be more focus on the building in match days like an birds eye view shot (Fifa World Cup game). At Old Trafford come out from the corner.

Fans, There needs to be more songs I.e Club songs like, Glory, Glory Man Utd. You Never walk alone... Player Chants... Like fans shouting out ROONEY, ROONEY... even if he is subbed and Man Utd are one nil down the crowd call for him to come on. More focus on fans again (Like World Cup game). Crowd Reactions like freekicks, cards and disent!

Commentry needs to be improved as like everyone else has said Andy Gray is sooo Dull! I don't care if he has bought an umbrealla in to work as it's raining!! More focus on individual players... quicker ractions to what is going on.. I shoot then after about 10 seconds they start talking about that shot..

Tackling is doing my nut in atm as I nudge a player and the ref blows!! How unreal, I feel like I can no longer use a players strength to win a tackle and often have to slide now.

Well I know its a bit of a read but thanx for reading.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:17 PM ----------

Also no referee mode I wanna score goals not award goals..!

in other words, crazy amount of added time for united

if he wants to get funny though... why dont fifa bring out a rule where chelsea can break all the rules they want regarding transfers and get away with it.... drogba should have 99 ability to dive and cheat, not to mention the ability John Terry has to made terrible tackles (james milner) and get away with a telling off....

just ins't called for is it.

Bit unrealistic? He's awful at diving <_<

Do tours of places like Man United's Asia Tour,

Defo Cup celebrations like you play 38 games and win a league just to see 6 players pose for a photo

When you sign a player in manager mode have a press conferance for him and in his first game let him come out to the pitch before a game

Instead of just a select screen have it your a manager walking around like if you go into dressing room then your squad comes up and if you walk to the tunnel you start a match they did something like this in a old WWE game and it made you feel more involved

i remember that wwe game!

Indoor mode was in fifa 97 the one with Ginola on the front.

Buy it for the PC then? oO)
No, I meant the requirements are from year to year bigger and bigger and my laptop's graphics and processor are ****, thanks to Intel idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.