FIFA 12 career mode thread

My Roma saved glitched big time, when I play matches I have 4 players on the pitch and when I go on to team management the players come up as goalkeepers with -126 ratings lol
Someone give me a team to start with, I'm feeling one with man u and buy a cm, not sure tho

I love one thing with the career mode is the clubs can get taken over from tycoon people, I've done a couple of manager saves.

1st was a Anzhi for a season with a good year all round with winning the Russian Cup
2nd was a Bristol Rovers for a season, won the league 2 title, (Good free goalkeeper for league 2 is John Smith 77 rated.)
3rd is a Bristol City for a season, won League Cup.
4th same manager game as Bristol City, I took over Burnley (Arab Tycoon) with them having 140 million transfer budget, still doing this at the moment.

My Roma saved glitched big time, when I play matches I have 4 players on the pitch and when I go on to team management the players come up as goalkeepers with -126 ratings lol
Someone give me a team to start with, I'm feeling one with man u and buy a cm, not sure tho

As Manchester United, I have bought a CM named Henriksen. He's around 19 years old with 75 OVR, and plays in.... well, don't know, search for league. Either in Sweden or Norway league.

If anyone is 3+ seasons in, search for Augbameyang, he's absolutely top class!

For anyone interested search Cmgems on twitter, loads of quality young players
Got two good saves ATM
One with Lille and bought Afellay
And just started one with Arsenal, sold Song for £21m and bought in Milner, may buy Gotze/Eriksen to play on the wing or Shaqiri/Reus

Sometimes I think it's pointless buying superstars in Fifa.
I brought in Mario Götze for silly money/wages and he has been around the low sevens with 1 goal. Compare it to my 16yo striker Fabian Torres at 25k and 900 quid a week. He has 5 goals in 2 games with a 9.2 rating against Newcastle and a MOTM 9.7 against Standard in the CL.

After 7 seasons with my beloved Wigan, getting them in to the Champions league on the 6th time of asking and falling at the first hurdle, they sack me because I failed to get a Euro League spot, finished 6th.. :S but to my surprise, Stoke approach me with an £80,000,000 war chest! :D So naturally I took it and low and behold, Wigan are my second game in the league which I scrape 1 - 0. This Stoke team is immense though, all over 83, including Hummels, ter Stegen, Wickham, Hulk, Banega, Clyne [82].

My Wigan team though I was really disappointed to get the boot because I'd been working on my Youth Squad, had a couple of 16 y/o's that are worth over £7.5m, I want to buy them for Stoke but I spent most of the money on Hummels, Wickham and ter Stegen.

The players are never happy. :mad:
I have Higuain, Vidic, Nani, Gonalons, Rooney and Berbatov all moaning that they don't get enough playing time. They are all knackered and need a rest but if I don't play them they start moaning. At one point before a match, Higuain and Vidic were all in the low red for energy and yet they still come out with the usual ****... "I've been looking at the team sheet...blah blah blah"!!!

Wankers.

I'm playing on Legendary as Liverpool, in my 2nd season, won the Premier League and FA Cup last season, currently third in my current season. I am useing Sterling as LW, Sold Downing to Bolton for 10mil, sold Henderson to Aston Villa for 18mil. Premier League team:
Reina
Johnson Agger Kompany Enrique
Morgan Gerrard Adam Nasri
Suarez Sterling