Fifa 12 Club - FM-Base Elite - Xbox 360

Anyone playing clubs on here these days!? I'm looking for a club now lol. Can play Striker (Creator 86 rated) AMC ( playmaker 90) or MC (dont know). Like to pass and I'm not selfish like some of the goobers you find on Pro Ranked matches :)

Anyone playing clubs on here these days!? I'm looking for a club now lol. Can play Striker (Creator 86 rated) AMC ( playmaker 90) or MC (dont know). Like to pass and I'm not selfish like some of the goobers you find on Pro Ranked matches :)

Joe, whats your GT ill play you tonight if you fancy a game .. now I finally cracked the defending haha.
Mines beadle 541 if your gonna be on before 9pm tonight.

Joe, whats your GT ill play you tonight if you fancy a game .. now I finally cracked the defending haha.
Mines beadle 541 if your gonna be on before 9pm tonight.

I have the Misses over tonight mate but might be free tomorrow? I dont really play fifa other than Clubs though, are you in a team?

Will add you on xbox though, mines AVERAGE JOE33 if you get chance to add me before im on :)

I have the Misses over tonight mate but might be free tomorrow? I dont really play fifa other than Clubs though, are you in a team?

Will add you on xbox though, mines AVERAGE JOE33 if you get chance to add me before im on :)
Ohh have you now ;)
Yeah might be free tomorrow evening when Im back from football. I aint got a club at the minute, hardly play clubs - then again never tried it so haha. Yeah will add you on later this evening then mate.

You all right lads is this club still up and running looking to get back in to clubs can play up front CAM or either wing dont mind playing Any also i used to play for the old fm base club be for the split lol GT MARKARSENAL1

Hello every one from fishy fingers fc we all was wondering if any of you would like a freindly been ages since we all played a game so if you would like a game pm me we only have 3 players my self jok3r da smok3r and masternixton so if you would like a game pm me.

Also we wanted to know how many cups you lads have won we won 56 :) not to bad number in the leagues we have been ranked in division 17 but we dont do leagues now mainly do cups.

Hello every one from fishy fingers fc we all was wondering if any of you would like a freindly been ages since we all played a game so if you would like a game pm me we only have 3 players my self jok3r da smok3r and masternixton so if you would like a game pm me.

Also we wanted to know how many cups you lads have won we won 56 :) not to bad number in the leagues we have been ranked in division 17 but we dont do leagues now mainly do cups.

56!? **** me..... in my new clubs Ive won 2 cups in about 40ish cup games, lost 2 finals aswell :(

Add AVERAGE JOE33 if you like for a friendly, I have a club that uses just 2 or 3 people aswell :)

We haven't played clubs for a few months to be honest. But I'm always up for a few games :)

Fancy a friendly tonight vs my club then? Or have all of your testicles been removed? :$

Get on tonight!! (Dunc? Tiraths? Kenny? Pricey, Cal etc!!)

Lots of love, Joe ***

Fancy a friendly tonight vs my club then? Or have all of your testicles been removed? :$

Get on tonight!! (Dunc? Tiraths? Kenny? Pricey, Cal etc!!)

Lots of love, Joe ***

Sadly Joe, Cal has moved on, not sure about Tirath's commitment and the current club is a bit *silly* when they/we play.. if we can get some of the old guard back for tonight, we can give you a game, but I don't fancy playing you with the current crop :p

Sadly Joe, Cal has moved on, not sure about Tirath's commitment and the current club is a bit *silly* when they/we play.. if we can get some of the old guard back for tonight, we can give you a game, but I don't fancy playing you with the current crop :p

Golden generation moved on!? haha, dont worry mate my team is in ***** form anyway the last few weeks. One player is moving house so he wont play.

It's only a friendly so dont worry about it :p

Get T, Dunc and you on! Does Kenny play now? Ask around, would be a laugh all on party chat waiting for a Pricey finesse lol

My pro is dead. I was tempted to make a cameo if the Elite ever played when I was on, but alas it was not to be. Trying to retire FIFA 12 now so that 13 is fresh when it comes it.

My pro is dead. I was tempted to make a cameo if the Elite ever played when I was on, but alas it was not to be. Trying to retire FIFA 12 now so that 13 is fresh when it comes it.

Gather them for tonight (or soon?) AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

Only mode I ever use Fifa for is Clubs, get the old regulars on it Cal!

(im sorry to hear your pro died.....)

I would love to play a game on clubs. Its been ages since ive played. I think ive only played a few on 12.

I could crawl out of my grave and play a few games.