damiennevo

Banned
Reaction score
I just started a new club on fifa 12 on xbox360. Looking some people to join

Club Called: FM Base Utd

anit played any games yet

tell me your GT and your VP rating and were you play.

NEED TO PASS!!

NEED MIC!!

I play in Goal: Gk91 VP

My VP rating:
GK91
CB85
LRM 87
CAM89
ST88

Match Rating 7.2

To keep the forum tidy, and help people find threads, yes it does

Last edited:
To be honest damiennevo, this section is clearly labelled Football Manager 2012 Discussion so how you can think that FIFA 12 is related to Football Manager 2012 is pretty much beyond me. I don't know if you know how hard it is to manage a forum and tidy things up, but it's very hard and the last thing Administrators want to do is find and move threads/topics that are not in the right section, trust me.

As for FIFA 12 clubs. It's so easy to play against VP GK with a VP outfielder. The amout of times I've scored against VP GK's with my Virtual Pro is unbelievable considering my Virtual Pro is/was only 79. Computer controlled goalkeepers are much better than VP keepers.

computer Keepers are ****,, FM NUTTER bet some of ur goals are tramps or fakeshots,, there not hard to beat keepers

Why are you "assuming" what my goals are like? You do not know me, and I don't know (and from whats been said by you in this thread, I'm glad i don't) Keep your "Bet your goals are tramps or fakeshots" to yourself.

Listen, I did not say what I'm like at FIFA did I? However, I consider myself a really good player. I've been told I am, I've been asked join peoples clubs and all that, been there, done that but I couldn't careless anymore because all that happens on there are silly little twats who moan and get abusive over XBL over a poxy game. This is why I started playing FM because on fourms, everyone can have a laugh and discuss certain aspects of a game or laugh at a bad flaw and the community around most forums is friendly, same can't be said on Xbox Live however. You always get the people who take the game seriously and it's pathetic. This is one reason I stop playing games on XBL because I'm growing out of it and all I really use my Xbox for is watching films.

Also for the record,

So what If my goals were fakeshots or I rounded the keeper. It's still a goal aint it? Still counts? Could you imagine a keeper in Real Life saying to a striker, "Man your cheap all you do is fake shot" no of course not. At the end the day, ITS ONLY A GAME.

Last edited: