Fifa 12 - Goal of the Month - October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Hey guys.

This is going to be a casual Goal of the month thread for Fifa 12. Anyone can upload goals, in any format, although obviously the EA videos are pretty good :)

What happens is, everyone is allowed to upload up to 3 goals, scored by themselves obviously. You are able to submit three, and then retract one if you score a better one. Once the submission date is reached, I will request a bout 5 people's 'Top 10's, so I can them determine the best 10 goals, and will then put them up for public vote, with the winner getting.. well.. nothing, it's just for fun.. and pride! ;)

So yeah, any questions, feel free to ask. Try and post some sexy goals :)

Submission date end: Friday, 28th October. 6 pm UK time.

Last edited:
Malley and Mike, both very nice goals. CBA uploading atm, but when I've got more used to the game I will upload any v. good goals I score.

I'll have one up tomorrow, expect one of the best goals ever ;)

Oh ffs.. everytime I upload a goal it just saves the ******* celebration!

Scored a scissors volley with Piquionne in my Career Mode chipping the goalkeeper in the process and all it did was save the team chasing Piquionne for a celebration.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

That happens to me some times. To save the goal you upload it first without watching the goal.

Might jump on now and score a couple, scored some screamers tonight but forgot to save them :(

Well, this isn't a very serious entry. I didn't score it, well, I did, but it was for IrishScouse.. it was a rather.. sexy.. own goal. I went to head it out, and then.. BAM!

Replay 4 | EA SPORTS Football

Sigh

Can't believe I forgot to save the Jacobs freekick I scored against Dunc... :(

One I just got from an Ultimate Team match. Had 2 nice chips that I would have uploaded but this is a lot better, my best long shot although I do have a few wonderful passing goals including one where Arne Friederich ran the length of the pitch, starting a move off and finishing it, same game as this Farfan goal but forgot to save :/
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/96273483

I've scored some scorchers but I always forget to save them :( some class goals here. My best being off a corner, I crossed it in and they cleared in, massive header but Moussa Sow came up and smashed it from 30+ yards and rippled the top corner.. I know, no proof, but it was a sexy goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.