Fifa 12 - Goal of the Month - October

Status
Not open for further replies.
That normally just saves it to your console, you need to go to your replay theatre to upload them to EA. I think. I do anyway.

That normally just saves it to your console, you need to go to your replay theatre to upload them to EA. I think. I do anyway.

Yeah, thats what I meant, pretty much the same as FIFA 11?

Yeah, thats what I meant, pretty much the same as FIFA 11?

I think you could upload straight away on Fifa 11, but I can't on Fifa 12, have to go to the replay theatre. :)

I think you could upload straight away on Fifa 11, but I can't on Fifa 12, have to go to the replay theatre. :)

Cheers guys, got a cracker to upload from a bronze MLS player :D

---------- Post added 15/10/2011 at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/10/2011 at 01:28 PM ----------

Here's my entry, for a bronze it's pretty good

Replay 2 | EA SPORTS Football

Little bit of magic with my Virtual Pro with Wimbledon Fc :) about halfway through the season!

[video=youtube;ntbrNNdMG8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntbrNNdMG8Q[/video]

I've got some pearlers that I'll upload as soon as my internet at home is fixed. One of the best being a goal from my pro off a corner, the ball is cleared and I scissor kick is back at the goal, flies past Reina, hits the post and goes in. BAM! 4 - 0 Wigan Vs Liverpool on World Class :D

Well guys, you have untill 6pm tonight to submit your goals.

PM me if you wish to be one of the 5 people to help me choose the top 10 goals submitted. :)

Ok, as the sit has been ****** lately. I will close this today, and chuck up a new thread and a voting thread in the morning.

If you want to pick your top ten goals and send them to me, do so tonight. Anyone can do this. :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.