Fifa 12 Improvements

Offside rule.
Make it possible to slide tackle without getting a straight red after getting the ball...

"Upgrade" the offside rule.

-It isn't offside when the opposition player accidentally passes you the ball at offside possition.
-And when the player in offside doesn't touch the ball, it isn't offside

YOU STUPID EA !

Make celebrations realistic. I don't know about you guys, but if I scored a goal in the 90th minute I wouldn't do a samba dance or a chicken dance, I'd go mad with excitement. Also I'd like to see the idea of group celebrations, like bundles and stuff.

Make celebrations realistic. I don't know about you guys, but if I scored a goal in the 90th minute I wouldn't do a samba dance or a chicken dance, I'd go mad with excitement. Also I'd like to see the idea of group celebrations, like bundles and stuff.

I would.

-Improve the awful application of advantage law against AI. (Online it's slightly better)
-Make it possible to score long shots
-Try to give each team personality. Eg Wolves tackle hard, Stoke are good at long throws, Arsenal barely ever cross etc.
-Most importantly stop making Ronaldo superhuman.
-Also improve celebrations- If you score an important or late goal the whole team rushes out to celebrate and maybe a fan runs onto the pitch. Also ability to sprint when celebrating. Looks so lame when you've just won EPL in last minute and he goes jogging off.

Basically it just still feels too much like a game. It needs more spice, more personality. At the moment it is solid, but lacking in the kind of unexpected thrills that make the game great. (Much, much easier said then done I admit)

Last edited:
The One thing I hate and hope they fix is

The ball hitting the ref I know it happens irl but ten times in a single game.

and I liked you could see maradona etc in the world cup game that was pretty cool

a warning stating if you quit early during an online match you automatically lose 3-0 the otehr person gets the points and you lose future xp amounts

fix the servers
actually get a researcher to watch the SPL
punish people who leave Ranked matches

Kind of an idea rather than an improvement suggestion, but maybe a new mode where you can recreate famous goals like Maradona and Beckham vs Wimbledon etc?

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

fix the servers
actually get a researcher to watch the SPL
punish people who leave Ranked matches

The research outside of the EPL/ La liga is pretty poor. Half of Charlton's players aren't even set in their correct positions. I mean I'm not expecting perfection but they shouldn't make our best rated player the one who played like 3 games all last season.

Perhaps there should be a penalty that if you quit a ranked match, you are unable to play on the EA servers for 2 hours or something. Also I'd like to see the return of multiple dressing rooms for online clubs

Improve transfer options on career mode.

Even if a player is available for loan you should be able to have the option to purchase him as well. Vice versa as well so being able to loan a player who isn't available for loan.

Also improve realism of transfers and transfer listing of players, why are Carlo Cudicini and Maik Taylor always transfer listed even though you can never buy them...

Would also like to see an improvement in youth development, something similar to FM such as PA.

Kind of an idea rather than an improvement suggestion, but maybe a new mode where you can recreate famous goals like Maradona and Beckham vs Wimbledon etc?

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

The research outside of the EPL/ La liga is pretty poor. Half of Charlton's players aren't even set in their correct positions. I mean I'm not expecting perfection but they shouldn't make our best rated player the one who played like 3 games all last season.

Birmingham are in the prem and they have added 'Prat' to the end of Enric Valles' name -.- and they have youth players who have never played in the first team but they dont have the ones that have -.-

Bring back the profits from manager mode. Where you could set the ticket price and at the end of every match you have to pay wages and get ticket money. That was good especially if you have hardly any money and you want to save up for a good player, like poorer teams

Going back to what the improvements were for FIFA 11. Did/does anyone actually notice 'Personality Plus' in the game?

Going back to what the improvements were for FIFA 11. Did/does anyone actually notice 'Personality Plus' in the game?

Only with Delap ;)

But I Think the we should be able to download additional leagues if we want for example I would download the rest of the Scottish leagues.

And include every club in europe that yearie. Shaktar, Red Star Belgrade

No lag
No cheaters
Quitting anytime in the game results in a lose
Quitting more than 10 times gets you a symbol or something so others no you are a quitter
Keepers on Fifa clubs rated above 90 shouldn't be saving and catching every single shot

Fifa 12 should be half price to anyone that has had to suffer all the glitches and **** of fifa 11

Fix ****** Career Mode. The growth doesn't work for under 20s, you can't even buy players after the loan has ended..
Plus the mini-freezing bug needs fixing too.
I remember being in the FIFA forums. All they did was complain about the bugs, and to tell you the truth I can't blame them. Although I still like playing this game I think it needs some major changes at FIFA 12.