FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
Right, pardon my extreme noobness, but I downloaded FIFA 12 on Xbox live (and been playing 8 hours solid already), and have just created my UT-but want to know how to earn coins. I have never done this before (been a dam good while since playing FIFA) so haven't a clue about UT...thingies.

Nevermind, figured it out. Though it's going to be a painful process-my team is absolute cat aids. 8-0 online gubbing sums up how **** I am at FIFA lol

There is alot of coin making methods tbh, but the market is down now due to FIFA 12 being near its expiry date. However best option is to look on YouTube for coin making methods.

If anyone wants players they can have mine. I have about 200k worth of players, PS3 only though.

Thought I open a 15k pack with some remaining coins Saturday afternoon...casually get a IF NASRI ************!

160k right there...spent the winnings on...more packs. Got **** all.

Does anyone have a silver christian tello they would like to give or sell to me? Don't have many coins atm but have a toty cardozo and a hulk to offer as a swap?

Last edited:
Got Lionel Messi in a pack the other day just stuck him in my prem squad as fifa 13 is almost out and he has been banging the goals in won the ultimate cup online thanks to him :)