• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
D

Deleted member 79730

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

View attachment 195921

Well its back again lads, personally i cant wait, most certainly the best thing on FIFA in my eyes.

Log in on the web app tomorrow if your team was created before August 16th and recieve 2 free gold packs and a bronze starter pack.

I will add more to the OP once the full game is actually released.

Can't wait tactical defending will take a while to get the hang of once i build my team my team will read :

De Gea
Evra Vidic Kompany Jones
Silva Nasri Young
Rooney Aguero Hernandez

Can't wait tactical defending will take a while to get the hang of once i build my team my team will read :

De Gea
Evra Vidic Kompany Jones
Silva Nasri Young
Rooney Aguero Hernandez

good luck getting' that bro!

never really got into UT on 11, but seeing as i get something like 24 free gold packs cause of the ultimate edition i will take a stab at it on 12 :)

never really got into UT on 11, but seeing as i get something like 24 free gold packs cause of the ultimate edition i will take a stab at it on 12 :)

Same here mate. I rarely play Fifa solo but might have to to learn the new defending and Im also getting these packs etc. Would like to make either a Uraguay team (Cavani- Forlan) or an Argentinian team (Messi Tevez Aguero!?!?) but doubt I will have the patience (or luck in packs) to get anwhere near that! Going to log into the site and see what ***** I get in my packs now :)

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Bah, starts at 5pm :(

I'm the same. I pre-ordered from Game because they always deliver a day early, but I'll probably enjoy UT with all those gold packs. Still, I'm much more excited about Career Mode because of the improved AI.

The EA site appears to be down at the minute for maintenance? 20 minutes to go...

**** to the yeah *******! I can't wait :D

Also, just ordered my Ultimate version of Fifa 12 :D

You get 3 a month for 6 months according to all the sites i've looked at.

You get 3 a month for 6 months according to all the sites i've looked at.

Oh. It says 4 a month on the Game wesbite. Either way, I don't really mind, just adds a bit of excitement every month :p

I've just looked at Game and other sites, if you order from Game or Gamestation you can get the ultimate edition with 24 packs, anywhere else it is the special edition and gives you 18 packs.

I've just looked at Game and other sites, if you order from Game or Gamestation you can get the ultimate edition with 24 packs, anywhere else it is the special edition and gives you 18 packs.

Ah I see. Yeah I got the ultimate edition. :) The special edition is a bit cheaper at Amazon and places, if you don't want to fork out for the 4 a month version.

I've ordered mine from Shopto because everytime I've used them before I've got the game 1-3 days early which is cool.

I've ordered mine from Shopto because everytime I've used them before I've got the game 1-3 days early which is cool.

Yeah I normally do that with FM, but I don't mind waiting this year :p It comes on a friday, hopefully, anyway, and I won't have my xbox for the days before then because I won't be at home lol.

Anyone trying to use the web app? How sweaty is this?