Fifa 12 - 'Who want's a game?' thread

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Please post in here if you are trying to find a friendly game against other members.

I will be hosting tournaments throughout the year, and I imagine other members will as well, so keep you're eyes peeled for those.

Post in this format, or something similar (I know everyone will have low skill levels at the start, but after time it will be helpful):

XBL Gamertag/PSN ID:
Skill Level: (Level 22 for example)
Team star rating preferred/Ultimate team: (Regular 4.5-5star for example)(Ultimate team 3-4 star for example)
Timezone/Time wanting to play: (GMT, 5pm-11pm for example)

Hopefully you will get people challenge you off the site, or you can arrange it your self if you see someone you want to play.

Last edited:
For UT games, should we use this one or the UT thread?

For UT games, should we use this one or the UT thread?

I will change the post format in the OP, but I would recommend posting in here, so we can keep them all in the same thread, rather than, I imagine, clutter the UT thread which will be used for team building ideas and trading.

Anyone want a game on PS3?

XBL Gamertag/PSN ID: DMF93_7
Skill Level: Not sure.. Record is 12-2-1 though, division 7.
Team star rating preferred/Ultimate team: 3.5 star or above please.
Timezone/Time wanting to play: GMT, anytime from now onwards :)

**** playing online, finding it hard enough offline with the new 'tactical' defending jazz.

Dunc, aren't you an XBOX guy?

Mike, just change it back to the old defending if you're struggling that badly mate.

Mike, just change it back to the old defending if you're struggling that badly mate.

Offline I have changed it back, but you can't online. :S

XBL Gamertag/PSN ID: xXIIMajorCtIIXx
Skill Level: (Level 22 for example) 12
Team star rating preferred/Ultimate team: Any
Timezone/Time wanting to play: Any time from now until 1PM

PSN ID: DC_Assassin92
Skill Level: Level 14 || 2 and a half star || 22-3-13 (online record)
Team star rating preferred/Ultimate team: Any team
Timezone/Time wanting to play: In the UK, and can plat near enough any time after 19:00

Fancy a game, Inbox me or add me on PSN, just let me know you're from here though.

PSN ID: DMF93_7
Skill Level: Level 14 || 3 star || 42-16-18 (online record)
Team star rating preferred: 3.5 star upwards..
Timezone/Time wanting to play: Anytime today, looking for a game right now though if anyone is interested....