FIFA 13 - Draft League - Xbox 360

I will be around tomorrow evening around 6pm(?). I would play earlier but I finish school at 3:05 takes me 15 minutes to get to my sisters school. I have to wait 5 minutes for her to come out and go to my Grandad's car. I have to come home for 10 minutes to check on my dog and then go round my Grandad's until 5 and have a bit of homework to do.

Cough get some games played.. (including meeeee)

I will be around tonight before and after the football if anyone wants to play.

Can play today from 4:15 to 6:30 and possibly later depending on the weather, play me plz division 1

Working tomorrow, but can play tonight 7.30 - late, tomorrow from around 7.30 - late then all day sunday. Might have to start ringing people up to arrange the matches :p

Just realised, why did we play these? We aren't in the same division you moomin.

You're calling me a moomin when you're the one who asked me to play you? Told me to post the results, noob.

Lost 2-1 to Nick.

On another day, would of got something! Nick's defensive game-plan worked for him in the end, he only had 4 shots, so not the most interesting of games.

Giggles 0-4 Ronan
Giggles 2-4 Ronan

Good games, neither of us performed to our full potential but good end to the second game, was 2-2 in the 88th minute till Connor did a Ct

Lost 2-1 to Nick.

On another day, would of got something! Nick's defensive game-plan worked for him in the end, he only had 4 shots, so not the most interesting of games.

Your attack was very poor.

I forgot all about this. Am i still in it? Am available Sunday night and most evenings next week.

I forgot all about this. Am i still in it? Am available Sunday night and most evenings next week.

Yeah you ****! :p I am playing Kris tomorrow daytime.

I forgot about this. I'm going to have to pull out because I have lots of coursework to do. Sorry if I've let you down.