conorc98

Reaction score
samilyroys idea, his tournament seems to have ended so im creating a new one.

ill be doing knockout tournments and group then knockout tournaments, changing each time to mix it up a bit. I will let the players decide what teams I should randomise from (Spanish league or international etc) or maybe they'll be a tournament where teams are chosen by the player,if youre interested in playing let me know as itll either be 8,12 or 16 players depending on how much interest this gets but ill make sure it stays even.

hope to get this going as soon as possible so let me know if youre interested and what kind of teams you would like.

and moderator put this it the right section as im guessing its probably in the wrong one

I'm guessing the wrong website?

There is a section for FIFA somewhere on this site but I don't know where it is hence the reason that I asked the moderator to put it where it belongs so maybe you should avoid making sarcastic comments when you don't know what you're actually talking about

I'm in..

If you click on the "Forum" tab at the top, then scroll down to you see "General Chat", you should see a section for "Gaming", it's in there :)

Not getting much interest so far is it, just 3 people including myself lol