FIFA 14: Ultimate Team Thread (FUT14)

DMF

@dmf180593
Aug 7, 2009
I've never ever really been able to get into FIFA14. I'd like to try and do it this year.

Any tips?

rhys93

Jul 13, 2009
Just started my team and purchased a lot of contracts for 250 each, how much would you sell them for?

iamauser

Staff member
Apr 12, 2009
Im so annoyed I have to build my team of ultimate brazilian silvers again. Took me ages to get them in Fifa 12 :(

H

HoneyMonster

The return of HM

hi guys. hope we are all well Been a long time since I graced these forums.
I have delved back into Fifa after a 3 year absence and have never played FUT. What I would like is some friends as I am lonely and have an empty list. So I thought of you lovely people and it also gives me an excuse to catch up with some of you veterans:-D my ea name is Honeymonstar. Look forward to speaking to you guys again

Jul 7, 2010
just playing herenveen at their stadium daytime and the shadow created by the stand is so dark I cannot see the ball anyone else had this problem on FUT

sorry didn't mean to post in bold

Last edited:

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
All UT is this year is people taking advantage of the Crossing/Heading, which is extremely OP. Fast players down the wings, with a Gomez type player as the striker, and you're pretty much set.

I got so annoyed with people doing it, I decided I'll do it myself!

---------------Lewandowski -- Mandzukic ---------------

---------------------- Mkhitaryan -------------------

---- Elia ----------------------------------- Blaszczykowski

----------------------Javi Martinez -------------------

-- Schmelzer ---- Boateng ---- Howedes ---- Piszczek

----------------------- Adler -----------------------

I will post a screenshot later, but I can't say into the Web App atm.

Jul 7, 2010
Just got a luis suarez and an in form miranda today should I sell both seen suarez go for 70kish and miranda for 25ish or is it worth holding on to them?