FIFA 15 - Draft League - PS4

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Hello fellow fifa players,

Much like 2013, I will be setting up a new Fifa 15 draft league.
smile.gif
Feel free to find and look through the previous thread(s) to understand what it's about, what you need to do, and all the other interesting **** in those thread.

I will be limiting the sign ups to around 12. No first come first served thing, because I would like reliable people (post count and that doesn't matter really.. just be someone that I know will play the games).

So yeah, I will be playing, obviously. You need IRC to be able to play. You need FIFA 15 on PS4 with a PS+ account to play..

If you want to play. Post your PSN name below and what day you would like the draft to take place and what times are best for you.
smile.gif

Cheers

Current players:
1. Dunc - Duncahimovic
2. Godcubed - NickTM5
3. Jonesy - Joness1871
4. Ronan - Prawnaldinho
5. CTPauleh - CThirtle
6. Jacob - jdm0388
7. Andy - O_BaIMA
8. Pricey - MisterJPrice

How the game will be played:

We will be having two leagues hopefully, depending on how many sign up, where you play each other two times. To start off with, the leagues don't really matter, as it's random, over time these will sort out so the best players are at the top and so forth. I think we will be doing a 2 week window for getting games done (10 games), where we have 2 seasons for each draft, so we will have a new draft every month to keep the game 'fresh'.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Games to be played on 6 minute halves. No players that you haven't drafted. Apart from that, you can do what you want. You can be whatever team you like, you can use what ever formation you like. Try and arrange games in advance so you can both make the right time, but if you see each other on PSN you can obviously just get the games done there and then! If we all play as quick as we can, then we will maximize the enjoyment from the league!
smile.gif
If we manage to get all games played before the 2 week window is closed, then we can get cracking with the next season! If you are unable to play any games by the deadline, and you haven't made any attempt to get the game played (that I can see), then the win will be awarded to the player who attempted to get the game played, if neither attempted hard enough, then both will concede the game 3-0, so you both lose. So try and get the games played
grin.gif

If you need to go on holiday or something then you will be 'frozen' in the league you're in, basically you can take a season off and come back for the next season. That'll cover 2 weeks so you should be OKEYDOKEY!

The draft itself is simple. You come onto IRC, join the room I tell you to, sit there and I will tell you the running order of the picks. From there you need to remember the players on both sides of you in the draw, as it will be going back and forth in an order like this:

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Which is then repeated. To maximize the speed of this so it doesn't take a fuckload of time, know your other numbers, so you know when to say who you want! Also, try and get a list ready before the game so you don't take ages picking a player after all the ones you know have been picked by other players. Obviously, you can't pick players that have already been picked from other players. We will be picking a squad of 18 players, possibly more if we have time and people cba.

So yeah, that was fun, I hope you all know what we are doing and how we are doing it.

So you can find the teams here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18H1e9FgIfGdNjktGihVRneHyV4bmoA4hpHvOao9agOM/edit?usp=sharing

Current league standings and results are also on the spreadsheet, look at the tabs. :)

When you play a match, one of you post the result on this thread. The other player has to confirm the result.

Remember to play home and away legs (doesn't matter who's host, just play twice!)

Any questions or anything just leave a message on here and I or someone else will probably be able to clear it up. Hopefully get a decent amount of people playing this now we have quite a few users with PS4's. :)

Last edited:
Totes in. Any chance to wreck you at FIFA is welcome.

PSN: NickTM5

5 players ain't enough yo! :D

Duncy, I am keen. My PSN account is the superbly **** jdm0388

Xbox Live beasts PSN in this respect, just let me change it you Sony chumps!

I would be very interested in this :)

Would anyone moan if I spammed you all with friend requests? I only have 6!

If I remember from previous FIFA tournaments we've had, most of you are **** ;)

PSN: O_BaIMA

I would be very interested in this :)

Would anyone moan if I spammed you all with friend requests? I only have 6!

If I remember from previous FIFA tournaments we've had, most of you are **** ;)

PSN: O_BaIMA

Sure, my friends list needs filling out too. Go ahead.

Could probably do this with just the 7 of us. Would all have pretty amazing squads mind!

I'm sure i would find a way to pick a load of chumps.

So wanna do this with just us 7?