FIFA 2010 John Terry 45m Goal!

I'll give you the credit for the goal,but the goalkeeping AI on FIFA is getting worse and worse every year,as well as the defence's AI when defending free kicks and corners/crosses. PES has better AI than this but what's making them lack is the amount of licensed products. Good goal yes, but a little bit flukey.

Plus,why do you keep putting exclamation marks at the end of almost every sentence? :S

Like this! ¬_¬

I'll give you the credit for the goal,but the goalkeeping AI on FIFA is getting worse and worse every year,as well as the defence's AI when defending free kicks and corners/crosses. PES has better AI than this but what's making them lack is the amount of licensed products. Good goal yes, but a little bit flukey.

Plus,why do you keep putting exclamation marks at the end of almost every sentence? :S

Like this! ¬_¬
Cheers :D
Well i still think that FIFA is x99 times better than PES!

Like this! ¬_¬

You really do get critisiced for everything on this site !

Is he not talking about you?

thats fifa for u, a load of bollocks

ive scored in open play from inside the centre circle with forests centre midfield bosher moussi.

will upload the vid soon

Last edited:
The legend that is JT. cracking goal mate, i useally score good goals online so i cant save them.