Fifa 2010; Your favourite team etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want a game of FIFA now? I'm bored of out my nut. - PS3

I love how almost everyone posting on here uses teams like Real, Barca or Chelsea etc. Don't you ever get bored?

Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? - Nasri

Your favourite team to be? - Arsenal

Whats your online level? - 19.

What was your best victory? - 13-2(Ranked)

Gamertag - Gatidd

Wins: 36/37 not sure.

Loses: 2

Disconnect 0.

Dont play many games, just started playing again like two days ago.

Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? Pablo Counago
Your favourite team to be? Ipswich Town FC
Whats your online leve? Can't remember :D
What was your best victory? Ipswich 4-3 Chelsea. 1-3 down at half time and turned it around to 4-3, was absolutely pumped after that :)

I love how almost everyone posting on here uses teams like Real, Barca or Chelsea etc. Don't you ever get bored?

Well, when you get into the level 20s +, it's a bit hard using someone like Bristol Rovers against Chelsea, although I did use them alot against big teams in my 1st 10 levels. :)

Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? Yossi Benayoun, takes it past people with ease.
Your favourite team to be? Bayern Munich, Liverpool or France.
Whats your online leve? Unsure
What was your best victory? 5-0, Derry City vs Barcelona Legenday difficulty. Legendary isnt hard, but still enjoyed it :$

Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? David Villa (my fav player) and a beast at free kicks
Your favourite team to be? Valencia, they have a solid outlay in marchena, banega, silva, joaquim and villa

Whats your online leve? havent played yet (new gamertag)
What was your best victory? 10-2 on Ultimate Team in a final of a tourney. (gilardino scored 8!)

Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? Gerarrd or Arshavin
Your favourite team to be? Man United
Whats your online leve? Don't remem XD
What was your best victory? Won like 4-0 against some randomer.

And finally, would you like to get some games going? No, traded it in, I will when FM 11 comes out.

Gamertag: Sam SCFC 4 Life

manchester utd of course lol fav player wanye rooney :)

Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? Do i need to answer that :p
Your favourite team to be? Brazil are the team I play best as so probably Brazil
Whats your online level? Low 20's I think
What was your best victory? Beating Dunc

Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? Carlton Cole( A select few we know why)
Your favourite team to be? West Ham or Real

Whats your online leve? 15 or so

What was your best victory? Beating Wes, oh wait still hasnt happened :( Probaly winnng 4 or 5 -0 with west ham

• Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? Christopher Samba
  • Your favourite team to be? Blackburn Rovers
  • Whats your online leve? 17/18
  • What was your best victory? Blackburn Rovers 8 - 0 Celtic
  • And finally, would you like to get some games going? Possibly, but I will be more likely to play on Fifa 11.

Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? Villa/Ribery
Your favourite team to be? Brian Munich/Valencia but I'll use Derby County if someone is willing to lay of the 5 star teams
Whats your online level? 29 I think
What was your best victory? Never bothered to keep track but I've hit double figures on plenty of occassions
And finally, would you like to get some games going? I'm always up for playing anyone, GT = Samehead

lol Scott, if you started a game on the default mentality and tried to score first for once you might be able to grab a goal and then play your counter game. Only had one player on base I've played who scored first and parked the bus was Clarky, he defended really well and sent me out of the world cup tournament early :(

Who's your favourite Fifa 10 Player? Lampard
Your favourite team to be? Chelsea or west ham

Whats your online leve? about 21 i think
What was your best victory? 7-6 win online i was west ham the other guy was real madrid and i was at one point 3-1 down and then 5-2 down

My Fav Team Is southampton but ill have a tinker with everyone, sporting,napoli,frankfurt,i dont like to be 5 star teams if i can help it dont know why im a bit weird, not sure of my online level to be honest ive won some lost some i have a league going on xbox 360 called andys elite league we need some players and it be great to have some people on bored please add me on xbox if you fancy a casual game or to DEEP PAN 82 is my gamertag

It's kind of sad how i barely use Derby, but even if someone is 4 & a half star team, I'll still be Leeds, Newcastle or Boro, just for there mean striking partnerships.

Status
Not open for further replies.