Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my new xbox having being free from it for a month, Fifa and MW2 FTW.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Exactly ;) But it is for those very reasons that I am not as good as I was!

Ok yeah, as soon as Eastenders on BBC3 is finished (Yes I'm that cool) I'll get on live and invite you.

Ive lost respect for you :(

I just got my new xbox having being free from it for a month, Fifa and MW2 FTW.

Ive lost respect for you :(

Err my sister is watching it and I'm looking after her? Nope ok I didn't think that would work, but nah its meant to be a good one tonight and has been so far

Can anyone help me out, anyone have a date on when the fifa 10 ultimate team comes out ps3 version?

Anyone want a game on PS3 now?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Nobody?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Ughh...

X- Box 360

Anybody played a league on line?

If so any good, I am looking a starting/ joining one and wanted a bit of feedback before I decide what to do.

Yeah, come on then lets go..
Add me
STUN2K8

SeagydRulz - is my name if you want a challenge, i'm generally on at 2pm

if any1 wants a sig like just pm or let me know here and il go onto de ps3gamwecard website and do it for them if they want

if any1 wants a sig like just pm or let me know here and il go onto de ps3gamwecard website and do it for them if they want

Keith, i think you should organise a fifa tournement for the playstations:) And try get some guys to join.

I'm game for that.. whos up for a match now?

Just finished playing fifa online and my last game was a tough one, some idiot just kept of one man running it with Di natele(spel) who i assume had 95/95+ pace and accerleration and he completely murdered Sagna:'( Went 1-0 down but paused the game and done some tactical changes and played clichy right back and sagna right back and reduced the mentality of my full back and demolished him after that. Finished 2-4 in the end.

Extended my stats to played 27 and won 26 and lost 1 and zero disconnect. Stop playing to watch motd.

im ranked 215 in ireland at the moment hoping to get into the top 100 or soo :)

Anybody want to play me now?

PSN: STUN2K8

add me with a message to say who you are, and then invite me :)

I need to rant. Been trying to get the Hard Earned Win achievement where you beat a 5 star team with a half star team. Tried it twice online but both times the other player quit.

First game I was winning 3-2 in 119 mins v Barcelona and he quit just as it was about to finish.

Second game I was winning 4-0 after 40 mins v Real Madrid and he quit too.

I wish people would actually finish a game they lose every now and then :(

I hate stuff like that Sean!! So annoying, any idea what's going on with our FIFA league as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.