maxeneize

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I present to you the FIFA Champions League. This tournament is a knock-out competition that includes all 221 champions from every country of the world, and 35 cup champions for a total of 256 teams. This cup is played from august to june, and it gives interesting prize money.

Some exmple pics:

View attachment 359584View attachment 359585View attachment 359586View attachment 359587View attachment 359588View attachment 359589View attachment 359590

Prize money
(Dollars)

Round
Winner
Losser
First
Second
Third
Fourth
1M
Fifth
2M
1M
QF
5M
2.5M
SF
7.5M
3.75M
Final
15M
7.5M

If you want any additional league, visit this site, they provide all leagues from around the globe: [RECOPILACION/WIP] Todas las ligas nacionales del Mundo - Descargas Football Manager 2013 - FMSite.net

Try it and tell me what can be improved. I tested it and it works fine, as far as I can tell.

Regards, Max.

Last edited:
Is there a United States team in this? I looked through the screenshots but couldn't find one.

Is there a United States team in this? I looked through the screenshots but couldn't find one.

Yes, I probably frgot to upload one more SS, but there is a team from every country. Except Monaco and Liechtenstein tat do not have a football league.

This is an awesome comp - any info on the prize money? Does it operate in the same way as the CL? ie money for draws/victories etc?

This is an awesome comp - any info on the prize money? Does it operate in the same way as the CL? ie money for draws/victories etc?

Thanks! I updated the Op with the information about prize money.

Erm, nitpicking I know but in one of the 2012 screenshots you have the CYPRIOT team OMONOIA playing.

If the comp features only league winners that is wrong as the team should be AEL(imassol).

Erm, nitpicking I know but in one of the 2012 screenshots you have the CYPRIOT team OMONOIA playing.

If the comp features only league winners that is wrong as the team should be AEL(imassol).

I know, in the first season there are some teams that are incorrect. For example in Argentina, Banfield seems to have qualified when they actually are in the second division and have not won the Argentinian Cup either. In the following season teams qualify correctly. I do not know why this happens.