Fifa Commentry

Mick McCarthy and Adrian Chiles would be brilliant.

Would love that Jonathan Pierce old commentator from channel 5 when Chelsea played with Vialli, Zola, Di Matteo. He was brilliant screaming down the mic gggggoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll
they were the days

Robbie Savage and Ian Holloway would make a pro partnership ;)

They will definitely need to change him as I believe the commentators were part of a deal with Sky Sports rather than seperate deals with the individuals so I would expect another Sky Sports commentator to take his place

Like Tiger Woods got released of many of his dutied and sponsors i expect Andy Gray to be sacked from this too. Fifa is a massive brand and they know it may cause upset amounst some fans if Gray is still allowed to do his bit on the game. God knows who will replace him, someone like Townsend.

I'd like to see Emmanuel Adebayor do it. He was really easy to understand when he worked for the BBC during the World Cup, and his analysis was second to none.

since we all want Chris Camara to be the next fifa commentator y dont we all post on the ea sports forums about it, maybe they will listen and have him as commentator, that would make fifa a lot better

The incredibly excitable commentator for BBC Scotland.

Kamara would brill though.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

I'd like to see Emmanuel Adebayor do it. He was really easy to understand when he worked for the BBC during the World Cup, and his analysis was second to none.

However, he must remember to turn his phone off. :p

However, he must remember to turn his phone off. :p

And remember to play for Man City/Real Madrid/wherever he will be.

Whos the guy.. Chris something? Does a lot of Europa League games as co-commentator? He's a good one

Edit - Chris Waddle

4 days late, but oh please god NO!

Ars'nal
Bednar
he can't speak english!