FIFA fails fans yet again

Blatter is a ****, he's just looking after the commercial interests of FIFA. He knows the implications, teams with less marketability like Mexico will possibly have a better chance of beating the bigger teams if they are not cheated by "unseen" offsides. But who wants to watch a Mexico - Chile WC final, right? I'm not saying that technology will change the game to that extent, i'm just looking at the possibilities..

Blatter is a ****, he's just looking after the commercial interests of FIFA. He knows the implications, teams with less marketability like Mexico will possibly have a better chance of beating the bigger teams if they are not cheated by "unseen" offsides. But who wants to watch a Mexico - Chile WC final, right? I'm not saying that technology will change the game to that extent, i'm just looking at the possibilities..
I know this is off topic but that would be one heck of a final, two ridiculously attacking sides in a final.

On topic, Technology needs brought in, but if not then an extra official should do the job. Blatter needs out of FIFA for the sake of football